• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2038 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't know what the broadcast path should be and gator won't text me back. I see the image that says everything is good to go, but I saw it last time and it didn't work.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Did my export take?

Didn't see the post above still getting used to this forum.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We'll do a couple games tonight but I need to start earlier. I'm going to get it started at 8:30 since the sims take about 30 min each.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Leach you good with 3 games tonight? I'm assuming you can't access the game so I wanted to clear it with you.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My haunted game screwed gator a lil bit. I switched up his rotation, exported his team and then ran an import to see if anybody did anything. Then checked again to make sure Flores was going and hit live sim. Sisaki or whatever his name is took the mound. It's done this a few times now, it threw out a guy that was 92% rested for me one time even after I switched it up. Idk why

doh

That sucks… I have no idea who I am starting. When I had more time for OOTP that's why I did 7-day lineups because the CPU would sometimes start who I didn't want them to start.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Who knows, it probably defaulted that way and because I didn't check to make sure the #1 seed would have home field since it makes no sense to think that might be the case. You can have it and I'll fix it after the series

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I can't now since it has already started. It's cool though I'll beat you on the road just the same

doh

My lineup is at 100% for the first time all year is my only chance at this point. My rotation is real good but I think they're tired. My bullpen is good but by no means shutdown.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah for now. Im gonna put it on my old computer tonight but live sims are out now