• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
He wore a clown nose in a segment apologizing for being wrong about that lol. The dude is actually pretty funny sometimes.

Oregon lands DL Harmon and another random DB transferred out. That leaves 1 roster spot for WOODYARD and I believe that puts them at exactly 85 assuming he commits after his visit this weekend.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He wore a clown nose in a segment apologizing for being wrong about that lol. The dude is actually pretty funny sometimes.

Oregon lands DL Harmon and another random DB transferred out. That leaves 1 roster spot for WOODYARD and I believe that puts them at exactly 85 assuming he commits after his visit this weekend.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I was wondering where you were going to find that 8-4 prediction from lol. The game is at Autzen, you sure you don’t want to go looking for a different upset prospect? Wisconsin maybe?

You really do think Lanning is the same as CristoBUM lol.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was wondering where you were going to find that 8-4 prediction from lol. The game is at Autzen, you sure you don’t want to go looking for a different upset prospect? Wisconsin maybe?

You really do think Lanning is the same as CristoBUM lol.
Worse recruiter

Mame YO

slings rocks
S tier crossover post not gonna lie

I was making carnitas for WHITE PEOPLE TACO NIGHT / CINCO DE DRINKO with urtube open lol

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Big (Whatever) Throwback Logo Power Rankings:

1. Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Oregon
4. UCLA
5. Purdue
6. Maryland
7. Northwestern
8. Michigan
9. Michigan State
10. Warshington
11. Wisconsin
12. USC
13. Iowa
14. Illinois
15. Indiana
16. Rutgers

Others receiving votes: Penn State, Ohio State

Last edited:

Mame YO

slings rocks
Dillon is obviously a good/great college QB but he has no chance as an NFL prospect imo. I hope he proves me wrong.

Howard in the CHIP offense could remind us of Masoli running qb with a better arm idk.

Miller Moss is good. I believe that hype but I don’t think USC will be top 4 or 5 in the B1G next season.

Chiles will be good eventually, if they can get the supporting cast around him. OSU used him in limited snaps last season, I thought he was better than DJU (didn’t ya’ll too?).

Mame YO

slings rocks
2nd and 3rd in the nation with a statistically insignificant gap between the them… one kid ya’ll think is a bomber and another ya’ll made fun of all year for check downs isn’t the flex you think it is broseph.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Q7tIr6w.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Took me five seconds to reply to your addiction to the NAZI WEBSITE

Get back to work, tile bitch