• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He’s gonna get fired when they only beat Auburn 38-24 cause not HARD NOSED

Also definitely the NEW MINOR LEAGUES now when a pretty historically strong program makes the title game and moves to a bigger conference and still can’t keep their corch

bruin

He’s gonna get fired when they only beat Auburn 38-24 cause not HARD NOSED

Also definitely the NEW MINOR LEAGUES now when a pretty historically strong program makes the title game and moves to a bigger conference and still can’t keep their corch
Yeah, it’s sad. Likely would’ve been a lifer in Seattle. If he don’t win a Natty by year 3 he’ll be in the hot seat.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It really feels like there's a concerted effort to kill the sport on the West Coast. Doesn't seem like a great business model, but what do I know?
You forgot the greatest program in college football history is on the West Coast

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t think it’s done deal yet. He still has a chance to back out. I haven’t seen anything definitive. Please back out

Skeeter

Uber felon
Every draft eligible player except for Marv and a DT are coming back for a senior season. Apparently NIL made it worth their while. Crazy times indeed.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Every draft eligible player except for Marv and a DT are coming back for a senior season. Apparently NIL made it worth their while. Crazy times indeed.
tOSU gon’ be good. Tickets for the game at Autzen are expensive idk. I’d like to see that game in person but I might have to wait a couple of years for the costs to come down the ticket price premium is like a U$C game lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
btw @DeadMan I was also looking at the Michigan game but I’d have to travel if I went this year. Is Ann Arbor worth traveling to? Serious question.

We wanted B1G, we got B1G.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
stiff competition there outside PENIX
Listen, for sure. Still, McCord is the only QB who didn’t play like shit against Michigan this year. Talia, Milroe, and Penix were are terrible against us. This doesn’t include Talia but you get the general gist:

I’m skeptical that any of the OSU QBs on the roster will top McCord’s stats this year. They were absolute ass against Missouri. Will Howard is fine but not any better than McCord.

Skeeter

Uber felon
McCord was just so damn inconsistent it was infuriating. He was ok but nothing special. He wanted a promise he would be the starting QB next year which is ridiculous In this age of nil and transfer portals. When he didn't get that his dad made him transfer.

There's a reason only 2 schools were interested and it wasn't because he was so awesome. Brasky said no thanks as soon as raiolla flipped.

Howard was pretty solid at kstate I hope he will be able to move the offense effectively lord knows there's plenty of talent on the roster.

Smith and kineholtz appear to be horrible. Both were high ranking croots in HS @Mame YO air Noland looks like he could be the real deal in 2 years, but we will see.

McBum did have the disadvantage of following some of the best QBs in OSU history, but it really seemed like the stage was too big for him.