• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The ONE thing Day is good at is being an offensive coordinator. Instead of leaning into that, he cedes that part of the job to a worse coordinator to be a CEO-style coach? BOB isn't coming there to run Day's offense. What's Day going to do now? Focus on hiring shitty position coaches? Making cowardly in game decisions? Player development?

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m agnostic on the UM-tOSU rivalry but fwiw it’s looking more and more like Harbaugh is going to da NFL. Ya’ll celebrating a bit too hard for a fan base that might be days away from losing your corch imo. By all means, bring out da memes doe.

Promoting Moore probably works? Or will it be HEAD CORCH BRIAN KELLY?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I’m agnostic on the UM-tOSU rivalry but fwiw it’s looking more and more like Harbaugh is going to da NFL. Ya’ll celebrating a bit too hard for a fan base that might be days away from losing your corch imo. By all means, bring out da memes doe.

Promoting Moore probably works? Or will it be HEAD CORCH BRIAN KELLY?
They just won a natty and their rival is actively trying to get worse

Mame YO

slings rocks
Shit, I didn’t realize I couldn’t celebrate a national title because we are about to lose our coach! Thanks for setting me straight.

Seriously, just fuck off.
Didn’t say anything about the natty. Remember, I was rooting for Michigan to win? Don’t put words in my mouth.

I’m tombout the corch hire lol. Ya’ll probably losing Harbaugh in days and mocking ur rival about an OC hire lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m not really willing to get in the middle of this so ya’ll can go back to whatever it is you were doing. not worth being taken out of context by a bunch of fuckwads. just remember this the next time you call me insufferable for, for example, celebrating the downfall of Oregon’s rivals in the same fashion you’re doing now.

Starting to be a little less agnostic. I guess we wanted B1G, eh?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Good enough for saban to hire twice and belicheck to hire. Hard to argue as an OC. Offenses have looked pretty solid.

I mean…Belichick hired Matt Patricia and Joe Judge to run his offense into the ground, so not a ringing endorsement.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon has a half dozen ny6 wins in the same time ya’ll been scraping by just trying to make the godaddy bowl or whatever the fuck, but go off.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I guess I’m in the minority but I think Bill O’Brien is a good hire. Bammer averaged nearly 50 points a game and didn’t have very many turnovers or penalties in his two years there.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I guess I’m in the minority but I think Bill O’Brien is a good hire. Bammer averaged nearly 50 points a game and didn’t have very many turnovers or penalties in his two years there.
I don't hate it outright, but it certainly doesn't get me out of bed in the morning. It's definitely better than that time urbs hired Tim fucking Beck.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The ONE thing Day is good at is being an offensive coordinator. Instead of leaning into that, he cedes that part of the job to a worse coordinator to be a CEO-style coach? BOB isn't coming there to run Day's offense. What's Day going to do now? Focus on hiring shitty position coaches? Making cowardly in game decisions? Player development?
laser focus on getting even less out of his top 5 recruiting classes so he's more appealing to NFL openings

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
esBg9EY.jpeg

Again, Mame would be at home among his extremely confused brethren at r/cfb

Mame YO

slings rocks
They’re gon’ be expensive but if I can convince ma’wife I’m gon’ grab tickets for the Oregon tOSU game for sure.