• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

Skeeter

Uber felon
NCAA is dead.

NCAA barred from enforcing NIL rules under injunction granted by federal judge

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Hearing Eric Bieniemy to UCLA as OC.

It's amazing to me to me that he hasn't been given more and better opportunities than he has. Almost every talking head that follows the NFL appears baffled that he hasn't been given a shot at an HC gig, or even that colleges haven't recruited him for HC either. His "thug" label is long, long ago in the past, and obviously other black candidates - many with far lesser qualifications than him - have gotten jerbs, so what gives? I have to think he's just a horrible interviewer or something.

Brick

It's amazing to me to me that he hasn't been given more and better opportunities than he has. Almost every talking head that follows the NFL appears baffled that he hasn't been given a shot at an HC gig, or even that colleges haven't recruited him for HC either. His "thug" label is long, long ago in the past, and obviously other black candidates - many with far lesser qualifications than him - have gotten jerbs, so what gives? I have to think he's just a horrible interviewer or something.
prolly a huge fraud riding reid's coattails. prolly still a piece of shit. occam's razor.

Brick

hopefully he don't got NASHNUL BRAIN. boom boom boom boom ASU offenses under DIRK were some of the most FUN of all time @digs

Mame YO

slings rocks
Being serious about CRISTOBUM, he almost surely has the most talented roster in the ACC going into next season. His roster last year was super talented but very young and they made mistakes that young teams make. Obviously he makes a lot boneheaded corching decisions too and that's something that routinely costs them. None of this is new information obviously. The main thing is that the roster is pretty much stacked and he is in the weak ACC in a year where FSU has a lot production to replace and Clemson isn't even on their schedule.

IMO if they don't at least make the ACC shampionship I'd call that a failure and it's probably a huge blow to his reputation nationally. I'm not sure it would cost him his jerb because of CROOTS (and his contract), and right now a lot of folks are giving him the benefit of the doubt specifically because he CROOTS, but he actually has a pretty long track record at this point and most of his on field accomplishments are pretty far in the rearview mirror.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean, I can see him winning 10-11 games and going to the ACC shampionship and possibly the playoff. Like I said, they will be the most talented team on the field in probably every game they play next regular season. That's why I think it's such an important season for him, because if he underachieves with that roster and schedule it's just unambiguously bad corching.

Mame YO

slings rocks
My entire point is that if he doesn't win 10-11 games it's "unambiguously bad corching". Why don't you read what I wrote instead of just rushing to clown on me, I'm basically on your side lol. I'm saying that his roster is so loaded and his schedule is so weak, that he has no excuse not to win next season lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
thanks for reminding me why I have you on ignore.

to say it another way, I'm saying that it's "put up or shut up" time for CRISTOBUM. that's it.

bruin

UCLA is going to hire Robert Thomas as LB’s coach. He played at UCLA with Foster and was PAC-10 DPOY in 2001.

bruin

UCLA set part ways with OL coach Tim Drevno and hire Juan Castillo. Castillo worked with Bieniemy in Washington.

bruin

Turns out he pretty much already did at UCLA by neglecting crucial aspects of the job before leaving his staff and players in the dust.

bruin

What a cuck. Hates crootin hates corchin

Absolutely. Sabotaged his last couple of years in Westwood. Why not just resign if you want to coach QB’s and just talk offense? Lots of blame goes on UCLA’s AD too for not just firing his ass. Chip is coming off like a chump the last couple of days. Got to move on though and give DeShaun Foster 100% support now.

bruin

Some updates on UCLA’s staff…

Marcus Thomas who was previously at San Jose State will coach RB’s.

Jerry Neuheisel has moved from WR’s coach to TE’s coach.

Erik Frazier from the Tennessee Titans is the new WR’s coach.

Ted White from the Houston Texans is the new QB’s coach.

Scott White who was previously at San Jose State will come on the staff as a defensive analyst. He worked as LB’s coach under Jim Mora years back and was Pac-12’s recruiter of the year in 2016.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
TREV Alberts is expected to be named the new AD at A&M
that's a shame. Seemed like he was baking the cookies of success at Nebraska. No ties to A&M that I can see so looks like a cash grab. Can't blame him for that, that's what the world is all about now.