• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 - The Offseason Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
SEC and ESPN need to get their shit together with a 9 game conference schedule. 3 permanent rivals and rotating the other 12 schools 6 and 6 every 2 years shouldn't be that hard. Hell, sell the extra game to another network if you have to, and give Mississippi State to Alabama as a permanent game to please Daddy Saban. Big Ten model is dumb but 8 games is a joke.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
8 games literally makes no sense, you are just bleeding money to pay these cupcakes schools for no reason. Eyeballs want to see P5 matchups, fuck tuning up your team by padding stats against lower divisions of football. And I say this as a supporter of a program that would historically lose to lower divisions.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
SEC and ESPN need to get their shit together with a 9 game conference schedule. 3 permanent rivals and rotating the other 12 schools 6 and 6 every 2 years shouldn't be that hard. Hell, sell the extra game to another network if you have to, and give Mississippi State to Alabama as a permanent game to please Daddy Saban. Big Ten model is dumb but 8 games is a joke.

NEW MINOR LEAGUES

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
@Skeeter Michigan beat Ohio State with a running back with one functional arm and leg.

“Edwards was able to get relief by sharing carries with Corum, but he carried most of the load against Ohio State when Corum was injured and couldn't play. In that game, despite the patella injury, Edwards ran for 216 yards and two touchdowns in Michigan's 45-23 win.”

Ander1345

Fun fact but Bo Nix is 2 years older than CJ Stroud lmao. I'm not a former NFL stick in the mud HC but I can tell you they're nothing alike.

Not saying Nix can't be a good player but I really don't get that comparison at all lmao.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Fun fact but Bo Nix is 2 years older than CJ Stroud lmao. I'm not a former NFL stick in the mud HC but I can tell you they're nothing alike.

Not saying Nix can't be a good player but I really don't get that comparison at all lmao.

Hype machine is hyped. Plus, they're both quarterbacks and both right-handed, and have two legs.

It is a dumb comparison, and honestly quite lazy since many college QBs possess similar qualities to each other now that the game has evolved to the far more athletic QB than in generations past.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Who gets drafted earlier, Joe Milton or Bo Nix?

It's not fun to make fun of Nix with no Mame

Ander1345

My math comes out to about 7.5 million for 500.00 per athlete(approx 15,167 FBS athletes), now that number might count players currently without a team/off scholarship in the portal, not sure. It probably costs about that just to pay the developers alone, on top of all costs...

Could they do better? Probably. But even if they upped it to 1,000.00 that probably royally fucks the budget to make it.

I get where they are coming from but eventually EA is just going to make the game without whatever/whoever they can't get and then all those players who held out for a bigger payday will be out 500 bucks.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
12 years of the Aggies being in the SEC and Texas is traveling to Texas A&M before Georgia has, what a world.

Also OU is definitely losing at least 4 of these, haha

CJ_24

Footbaw peaked 95-05. Ever since it's been a sad and greedy mutilation of a once beautiful pastime. I hate it

CJ_24

lol 05 was basically the birth of modern footbaw with DICKROD and pat white/slaton. u such a bum.

dont watch it then. jerk it to old dr. lou clipz.

Ur Tom bout style of play. I'm tom bout conferences, rivalries, and storylines.

I may agree the style of play now is more FUN. But the soul has unequivocally been enema-ized from the sport.