• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 - The Offseason Thread

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
FWIW when my older son was 6, we put him in TeeBall and his team was, of all things, the Giants. Yes, those evil Giants from the evil city up north, with the same color scheme and logo and even their hats has the superimposed SF.

But when they played the "Dodgers," I was good sports dad and bellowed "FUCK THE DODGERS!!!" at the top of my lungs.

CJ_24

FWIW when my older son was 6, we put him in TeeBall and his team was, of all things, the Giants. Yes, those evil Giants from the evil city up north, with the same color scheme and logo and even their hats has the superimposed SF.

But when they played the "Dodgers," I was good sports dad and bellowed "FUCK THE DODGERS!!!" at the top of my lungs.
Not a reel doyers fan @bruin

Last edited:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
My son's eventual high school uses a recolor packers logo and no, it doesn't bother me one bit as a Bears fan.

bruin

See you Week 1 in Charlotte for a battle of the Carolinas
1f37f.svg

bruin

Yup. Jim Harrick same thing. No doubt if he doesn’t get fired the Bruins in the late 90’s are a dynasty with guys like the Collins twins, TayShaun Prince , Paul Pierce all stay home.