• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 8 Thread - Holly Holy

Skeeter

Uber felon

Poor deadmongs fragile constitution may not survive the level of denial and mental gymnastics he's going to need.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I love this sign stealing story so much. A bunch of whiny coaches complain about it, and now there's an NCAA investigation. Incredible. First of all, change your fucking signs. Go up tempo. Run a player onto the field with the play. It's not your god-given right to have your signs be secret. Also, if Michigan is doing it, it is completely unnecessary against the mugs they play week-to-week. They are horrible at it, too. Maybe our safety should cover the receiver going vertical on a trick play. Or maybe Michigan is playing mind games by only stealing every third play. Who knows?!?! Michigan is running the most vanilla shit right now. Great job, guys, let's steal signs so we can run cover 3 again! Oooh, let's run duo into a stacked box again!

My favorite part is the fans who are convinced that's the reason Michigan is winning big games. Or maybe it's because Manny Diaz decided to not play a gap-sound defense against the best conventional running game in the country last year... I'm sure Michigan's sign stealing made OSU to play cover 0 all game, not to fill gaps correctly, their safeties play like shit, their corners not make a 1 on 1 tackle on a 5 yard out, the defensive line get their ass whooped, not lining up in the right spot, Hutchinson and Ojabo to whip OSU's NFL tackles over and over, etc.

The stupidest thing is that play calls are not hard to figure out. I spent years watching MSU destroy us with the same double A gap blitz that everybody and their mother knew was coming. In 2018 and 2019, OSU called mesh on at least half of their plays. Everyone knew it. Michigan was not stopping it. Tony Romo calls out exact plays live on TV! This shit isn't hard.

Harbaugh is self-admittedly not a smart man, so maybe he did it. Who knows. Still seems like the dumbest scandal since ... well ... breakfast cheeseburger gate.
100% Michigan beat Nebraska because they were cheating

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
:pikachu: that someone with all the subtlety of Jim Harbaugh had an assistant that immediately gave hisself away trying to do this

bruin

It’s now STEVES 4 Pack
Lmaoo
What happened his 11-19-1 record isn’t flashy enough FOUR LETTER ???

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
fox 4k for this game PWNS. the upscaled playoff mlb games look like shit

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
“He’s an excellent coach”

“3-15 against top 10 teams”

y8QjQuZ.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
allar against 6 man pressure. ignore the wide open hot read that will probably get a first down and throw it 5 feet over the head of another guy who isn't even looking

perfect SHEILD bust