• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 5 Thread - Nutshell

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Feel like Tennessee bout to get their shit pushed in. Can’t believe they are a 12.5 point favorite. Dark mode lol.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nah, this is the 2nd or 3rd game prick tried to troll when the ducks gave up an early lead and just like all the other times he will slink away like a little bitch and you’ll will forget about it.

Stanford playing the most inefficient version of keep away I’ve ever seen them play. They don’t have the juice and prick is coping.
Yeah but you know he’s trolling so keep calm and carry on. Your fan base and school opens you up, just accept you’re a fan of an annoying school

Mame YO

slings rocks
Yeah but you know he’s trolling so keep calm and carry on. Your fan base and school opens you up, just accept you’re a fan of an annoying school
Sure, but what happened earlier was prick making something that had nothing to do with Oregon, into a thing about Oregon. For no reason. At some point you’ll are crossing the line between endorsing friendly ribbing in a sports context and full on targeted e-bullying.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sure, but what happened earlier was prick making something that had nothing to do with Oregon, into a thing about Oregon. For no reason. At some point you’ll are crossing the line between endorsing friendly ribbing in a sports context and full on targeted e-bullying.
He e-bullies a D1 progrum, I’d just let it go

bruin

At some point you’ll are crossing the line between endorsing friendly ribbing in a sports context and full on targeted e-bullying.

Wolfman21

dude on the LSU/Ole Miss halftime show said "Kansas fought and battled all day and showed why they're a Top 25 team today".

They lost 40-14

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Mame YO

slings rocks
He e-bullies a D1 progrum, I’d just let it go
Nah man, there’s a difference between quoting Prehm and harassing me personally every time I post lol. You’ll are flat out encouraging shitty behavior at this point. You don’t see me jumping on on any of the twitter dunks. Prick comes at me like that because you’ll give positive feedback.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nah man, there’s a difference between quoting Prehm and harassing me personally every time I post lol. You’ll are flat out encouraging shitty behavior at this point. You don’t see me jumping on on any of the twitter dunks. Prick comes at me like that because you’ll give positive feedback.
He hates on Oregon when you’re here and when you’re not. You’re just the only fan and you react negatively to it. If you roll with bullies they find targeting you less fun and stop. It takes longer than a day though. It’s not like we can call the internet police. Just gotta quit reacting and understand that even if you don’t he’s going to come hard and pissed at Oregon because he has a fixation on them

Mame YO

slings rocks
He hates on Oregon when you’re here and when you’re not. You’re just the only fan and you react negatively to it. If you roll with bullies they find targeting you less fun and stop. It takes longer than a day though. It’s not like we can call the internet police. Just gotta quit reacting and understand that even if you don’t he’s going to come hard and pissed at Oregon because he has a fixation on them
Look man, I only hit the “show ignored member” button because I was asking about the Utah-OSU game. It isn’t about him hating on Oregon. I’ve moved past that. I wouldn’t be back here at all if I hadn’t moved past that. I’m irritated because I can’t even just exist without this fucker harassing me. After asking about UTAH-OSU this is one of the first responses:
oregon could place 4th...in the pacific northwest
When did I mention Oregon? What is the purpose of this post? It’s to be a piece of fucking shit towards another human being for no reason.

That’s the distinction that I’m making.

Mame YO

slings rocks
And even though that annoyed me I tried to engage substantively. More trolling lol.

Prick is just a bad person.

Mame YO

slings rocks
It’s fine. I said what I wanted to say.

It’s going to be a long season for prick hate watching ma’ducks. I’m here for it.

Brick

It’s fine. I said what I wanted to say.

It’s going to be a long season for prick hate watching ma’ducks. I’m here for it.
penix is gonna abuse them and ur already making excuses/shook about it. not even making a 3 loss guarantee like i did last year because im on the fence between 3 and 4.

Mame YO

slings rocks
penix is gonna abuse them and ur already making excuses/shook about it. not even making a 3 loss guarantee like i did last year because im on the fence between 3 and 4.
I’ve been saying probably since preseason that I expect Oregon to lose to UW, and I have explained why I think they’ll lose that game. Every time this comes up I say that Oregon will probably lose to UW. And it’s fine that you have an opinion about Oregon’s win/loss total. Maybe we could have a decent discussion about that. But that isn’t the point. You’re just being a fucking bully, it’s bad behavior, I’m calling it out.