• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 5 Thread - Nutshell

Mame YO

slings rocks
no, its your fault for choosing to see the post of someone youve ignored :laughing:
Sure, I asked a question unrelated to Oregon and showed ignored posts as posts came through that happened to be ignored. At least one ignored user responded on topic. Another ignored user decided to be a prick. My fault though! :clown:

Mame YO

slings rocks
Could always be less sensitive. You don't see me with new ci on ignore.
I tried to engage in good faith until it was clear that it was just prick being a troll. I’ll go back to ignoring him. Lesson learned. Moving on.

in other news, Georgia’s defense is trash. Letting a QB run all over them.

Wolfman21

Sure, I asked a question unrelated to Oregon and showed ignored posts as posts came through that happened to be ignored. At least one ignored user responded on topic. Another ignored user decided to be a prick. My fault though! :clown:

well, yes...it is your fault. The ignore feature works to block your sensitive eyes from seeing posts from people that you don't want to see posts from, for one reason or another. YOU are the person that decided to look at those posts. Its not like they just happened to show up out of the blue for no reason.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
This LSU defense is so bad. It looks like everyone is in slow motion out there. And unfortunately it looks like we’ve got bad Jayden today.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon has run 3 plays so far lol fuck these new clock rules.

Stanford’s kicker with a 53 yarder though Jesus

Mame YO

slings rocks
Calmer than you are
Nah, this is the 2nd or 3rd game prick tried to troll when the ducks gave up an early lead and just like all the other times he will slink away like a little bitch and you’ll will forget about it.

Stanford playing the most inefficient version of keep away I’ve ever seen them play. They don’t have the juice and prick is coping.