• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 5 Thread - Nutshell

Mame YO

slings rocks
I missed the Friday game. Is Utah’s offense that bad or are the beavs good because it didn’t look like they were very good vs wazzu lol.

Brick

oregon couldnt stop a backstreet boy at qb from running all over their D stop acting like they are any good

Mame YO

slings rocks
oregon couldnt stop a backstreet boy at qb from running all over their D stop acting like they are any good
I mean, statistically they’re better on defense than last year even with that sloppy game vs TT. I don’t really want to litigate that game but go back and look at the penalty and rushing yards and you might see what I mean.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Okay, I will make one point explicitly. TT ran the ball 32 times for 174 yards, and 120 of those yards came on 4 plays.

Brick

I mean, statistically they’re better on defense than last year even with that sloppy game vs TT. I don’t really want to litigate that game but go back and look at the penalty and rushing yards and you might see what I mean.
litigate this. what is a tarleton state?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
GUS going off saying Colorado’s secondary has it figured it out when they’ve given up 6 TD passes lmao

He just said usc has a great defense. they gave up 34 in 3 quarters

Mame YO

slings rocks
litigate this. what is a tarleton state?
View attachment 29910
Bro over here pretending like this isn’t college footbaw. Shit happens.

Oregon plays a less sloppy game they win by 17+ and we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Just be careful with the narrative you’re trying to build. The box score stats are misleading. 120 penalty yards that extended drives for TT and ended drives for Oregon. 120 rushing yards on 4 plays for TT. Good college teams lose games they shouldn’t when they do shit like that.

my honest take is this: Oregon still has a suspect coordinator but they have better personnel and are statistically better so far this season on D. I don’t think that’s controversial.

We’ll know more when they play UW, WSU, UU back to back to back starting in a couple weeks. I think they’ll lose to UW but beat the other two. UW’s elite passing offense supported by great offensive line play will neutralize Oregon’s defensive strengths and expose their weaknesses (lack of depth at DB).

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
GUS going off saying Colorado’s secondary has it figured it out when they’ve given up 6 TD passes lmao

I haven’t seen many of the games he’s called, but watching a few this year, I can see why so many people have grown tired of his schtick.

Mame YO

slings rocks
This is why you’re on ignore. I hope you aren’t making bets based on your emotional attachment to Oregon sucking.