• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 3 Thread - Help Me Rhonda

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ASU is gonna run out of Qbs lol

coogrfan

Frogs dominate the 2nd half, defeat Houston 36-13. Holgs falls to 6-18 at UH vs FBS teams with winning records.

Kill me, Pete.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
atrocious roughing the passer call in the FRESNECK game. wow

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
sac state doesn't even have SKATTEBO anymore wtf

Mame YO

slings rocks
Will they stop running the commercials now or do we have to wait for them to lose to Oregon and USC back to back?

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CSU just lucky we caught them on the fat little girlfriend game where they were feelin so good about GAMEDAY all week. 2nd half still gonna be a bloodbath.

I still love a well timed LATE HIT PERSONAL FOUL on a WR to set the tone doe, lol. Reminds me of that OU vs Florida SHIP when Major Wright just murdered that poor OU WR, still don't understand how it wasn't a personal foul or even PI lol. Just crushed him before the ball even arrived

Wolfman21

CSU just lucky we caught them on the fat little girlfriend game where they were feelin so good about GAMEDAY all week. 2nd half still gonna be a bloodbath.

I still love a well timed LATE HIT PERSONAL FOUL on a WR to set the tone doe, lol. Reminds me of that OU vs Florida SHIP when Major Wright just murdered that poor OU WR, still don't understand how it wasn't a personal foul or even PI lol. Just crushed him before the ball even arrived

If that play happened anytime in the last 5 years, MAJOR would have watched the rest of that game from the locker room

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Almost tempted to go to THE BAR and watch, but I'd have to take my BUFFS starter jacket off and find something green and gold.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ugh the amount I'm going to have to fake knowing about this game at the office this week is going to be excruciating.