• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 3 Thread - Help Me Rhonda

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
That's tough because it's just getting started. Wait until they win in Autzen

I really don't mind them winning, good for Deion. It's the constant echoing of seeing like 5 different tweets/articles about this person said whatever about Deion that's getting annoying.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I really don't mind them winning, good for Deion. It's the constant echoing of seeing like 5 different tweets/articles about this person said whatever about Deion that's getting annoying.
What I'm saying is after they dismantle Oregon there's going to be 15 different tweets/articles instead of 5. Then when they wreck USC there's going to be 30. PRIME is just getting started infiltrating ur life

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Have you tried not caring about CTEball?

I dont hear any news about CORCH PRIME except on here
I peruse r/cfb to find PRIME stories for nutopia. It's remarkable how easy it is to avoid things even with how tech is today if you really want to

Brick

i would love to see THA BOOMER do pushups in front of THE DUCK but that aint happenin. they are due for a huge letdown. they can't run or stop the run. it SHADEUR and dem WRs or bust. i would be really surprised if they were competitive in either of those games. OFC SHADEUR could go god mode.

Brick

as far as this weekend goes maybe there should be 100% passes thrown.

lol at this group.

FIRST DOWN U
THA BOOMER IN BOULDER
DABO CHUD

NOT HARD NOSE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Surprised the chip on his shoulder hasn't fucking flattened him by now

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That pwns. Do they have a QB who can do anything though?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
BULLS > BERT

Golesh coached at Illinois under noted player abuser Tim Beckman. He jumped over to Iowa state for three years from 2016-19 and was by Heupel's side after that.

Sucked when he left because he was one of the lone bright spots on Beckman's staff, will be hoping that they pull off a monumental upset but I just don't think it will happen.