• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 3 Thread - Help Me Rhonda

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Fuck with the new schools coming in to the B1G, we really gonna just br perpetual cellar dwellers.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
index.php

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm actually a little surprised by this outcome after CU bench failed the GUT CHECK after CSU player BTT PERSONAL FOUL strutted and destroyed their TWINK Heisman candidate! That shit happened right on the CU bench and nobody did anything except for THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK who had to run all the way across the field.

THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK went into GOD MODE and won the game but CU isn't a team. Sanders kids just willing them to victory works against BUMS but they need some more fight if they want to beat THE SQUAD

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm actually a little surprised by this outcome after CU bench failed the GUT CHECK after CSU player BTT PERSONAL FOUL strutted and destroyed their TWINK Heisman candidate! That shit happened right on the CU bench and nobody did anything except for THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK who had to run all the way across the field.

THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK went into GOD MODE and won the game but CU isn't a team. Sanders kids just willing them to victory works against BUMS but they need some more fight if they want to beat THE SQUAD

Brick

SHEDUER gonna be wheeled off in a cart one of these games at this rate. run game has 183 yards on 92 carries. 129th in rushing. 16 sacks allowed. 129th as well with only old dominion allowing moar. he should be given all the credit it is wild.

Lightningwar

Administrator

Are you saying the look at me team culture built by Deion Sanders isn't solid? This has potential to make the Miami swag turnover chain meme looks like childs play if they get rolled by Oregon, USC, UCLA and Utah.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Are you saying the look at me team culture built by Deion Sanders isn't solid? This has potential to make the Miami swag turnover chain meme looks like childs play if they get rolled by Oregon, USC, UCLA and Utah.

Yeah, man, the worst team in P5 last year has won three games already but it's all doomed if they lose to better teams than them

The narrative switching to this shows that CORCH PRIME already won

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No, I didn't actually watch the game so I was just re-posting some FIRST DOWN FAN garbage I saw on social media, ran it through ChatGPT and then ran it through the UTOPIA FILTER where I insert some KEY MEMES and put them in ALL CAPS.

You needed ChatGPT to help you put out less than 100 words? CTE kicking in hard, huh?