• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I don't disagree, they were actually a decent program under Pelini, seemed worse than their record. He averaged ~9 wins a year which surprised me when looking up his record. Callacunt and subsequent hires have been a disaster. I do think Matt Rhule will get it turned around. But still what turned around looks like is anybody's guess.
At the start of the season I thought 5-7 would be where they end up with a 6/7 win ceiling. I’m still optimistic for Rhule but the no-win November really took a lot of wind outta the sails especially with this schedule is about as easy as it can get. They can be a consistent bowl team with their resources but it’ll take a special coach to elevate them above that

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
At the start of the season I thought 5-7 would be where they end up with a 6/7 win ceiling. I’m still optimistic for Rhule but the no-win November really took a lot of wind outta the sails especially with this schedule is about as easy as it can get. They can be a consistent bowl team with their resources but it’ll take a special coach to elevate them above that

Attachments

• IMG_6218.jpeg
    IMG_6218.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 7

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lsu aTm and uk Louisville games are more fun to watch than this Michigan tosu game. They are both just puckered and tight. Keep punting and waiting for someone to make a mistake.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nice job from MASERATI MARV to fight for the ball there, dude’s probably counting the days until he doesn’t have to try to catch balls from McBUM or play for BIG FAT PHONY anymore

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this is clearly a TD. refs BUMS

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Nice job from MASERATI MARV to fight for the ball there, dude’s probably counting the days until he doesn’t have to try to catch balls from McBUM or play for BIG FAT PHONY anymore

He can go play for some NFL BUM like Zach Wilson instead.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Marv gonna be toiling away playing for some awful team like the COMMIES in 6 months. He should commit a crime so he can drop into the 20s and wind up on the 49ers

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"gotta get him an easy completion"

he's a junior on an 11-0 team with the best receiver in the country lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
he's so bad. it's honestly hard to believe.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I see someone who looks like he's on his way to go camping in high end gear but he's just going to get fair trade coffee. To his credit he does camp

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228 where's the tucker "it's never been more over" png

0x0.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
mcBUM could barely execute that 5 yard gimme