• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

Mame YO

slings rocks
Not sure where ur getting ur numbers, but Daniels actually had 2 pass TDs vs. Bama, with 3 total TDs and 382 total yards (163 of that rushing) before being knocked out of the game with a shot to the helmet.

FSU was clearly his worst game of the season, with only 1 pass TD and 1 INT and 410 total yards.
Yes my bad on that one idk how I fucked that up I think I was looking at the ESPN on my phone wrong

Brick

And that’s not even accurate. Utah was their only top 50 defense they’ve played and Oregon and nix dominated lol.
utah pass D is dog water and they are getting by on reputation

fifita and penix shredded them for 656 yards and 6/0 ratio last 2 weeks.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
That is funny and not surprising. I find it amazing they were able to find an ambulance company to suit up and play a game lol

I'm guessing the ambulance company were a bunch of able-bodied, military-age guys who were "doing their part" for the country but didn't exactly want to storm the beach at Normandy like @Yankee151 .

But to say nothing before 1970 don't count? That's dumb.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
They need to figure out a way to test for the shit before you die. I mean damn. That's the starting point. Then you can work on trying to figure out ways to treat it.

I'm guessing MRI's and CAT scans are unable, or at least imperfect at diagnosing CTE. The way to treat it is --- stop playing footbaw. :dunno:

Mame YO

slings rocks
utah pass D is dog water and they are getting by on reputation

fifita and penix shredded them for 656 yards and 6/0 ratio last 2 weeks.
Not just reputation. They’re currently 19th in total defense and 28th in scoring defense despite playing USC, Oregon, UW, Arizona’s offenses. The Athletic hasn’t updated their Stop rate metric since last weekend’s games but they were 14th heading into the weekend.

Mame YO

slings rocks
But yes their pass D is their weakness this year their DBs aren’t as good as usual. It’s still a Utah defense.

Mame YO

slings rocks
JAYDEN now betting favorite for heisman after Georgia State stat padding game lol.

TOP 50 DEFENSES DOE

Brick

Not just reputation. They’re currently 19th in total defense and 28th in scoring defense despite playing USC, Oregon, UW, Arizona’s offenses. The Athletic hasn’t updated their Stop rate metric since last weekend’s games but they were 14th heading into the weekend.
their D sucked against each of those teams. allowing 127 yards to weber state and 83 to asu's wildcat offense will inflate the stats.

Mame YO

slings rocks
their D sucked against each of those teams. allowing 127 yards to weber state and 83 to asu's wildcat offense will inflate the stats.
Almost every SEC team that is quoted as a top 50 defense plays 4 cupcakes nonconference. Do we really want to play this game?

Mame YO

slings rocks
Next you’ll will be quoting TOP 25 TEAMS forgetting that the SEC schedules fcs teams in November

Mame YO

slings rocks
why wouldnt you dick ride one of the best statistical seasons a QB has ever had?
Nah. It’s fine I’ve already made my stance clear, he’s probably the guy assuming the voters ignore LSU’s losses (which it sounds like they’re willing to do at this point, yay SEC propaganda machine).

My problem is all the bs talking points putting down penix/nix in the process as if it’s necessary to shit on them in order to elevate Daniels.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Zero doubt in my mind that if jayden was still in the pac12 putting up those numbers with 3 losses there would be zero consideration so take that for what it is.

Mame YO

slings rocks
RGIII won it at baylor of all places with 3 losses. ur just grasping at straws.
I’ve been consistent on this for weeks. I told you’ll that the SEC HYPE train would try to come in and flip the script, that otherwise it would be between penix/nix.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Probably my favorite stat in a long time regarding the UCLA - USC rivalry. UCLA had more sacks on Saturday (4) than USC had rushing yards (3). Give Lynn an pay raise!

Holy shit - 3 yards and a....end of game?

Talk about a dogwater O-line. That is just disgraceful. I know Juicy's defense was good, but almost anybody should be able to get 3 yards against even the '85 Bears.

Brick

SEC HYPE train
V5T75QJWO5FAZOQA26PZLCJF7U.jpg

64fbf4fb53927.image.jpg

Mame YO

slings rocks
It’s pretty crazy when you’re watching fox sports and they’re calling out CBS for being a propaganda network for the SEC lol.

Brick

It’s pretty crazy when you’re watching fox sports and they’re calling out CBS for being a propaganda network for the SEC lol.
where are the LSU media members who are saying nix would "hold a clipboard" for LSU or neglecting to include 1000 rushing yards and 10 rush TDs from their stats when comparing QBs. you were simping for Nix's 1 yard rush TDs all last season and JAYDEN has led his team in rushing in nearly every game. lol

lots of racism here too. Tebow would have already won with those #s.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Why are you making it a racism thing lol wtf

If anything I’m complaining about least coast/sec bias and then you come in here and make it about skin color don’t be lazy.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Nah. It’s fine I’ve already made my stance clear, he’s probably the guy assuming the voters ignore LSU’s losses (which it sounds like they’re willing to do at this point, yay SEC propaganda machine).

My problem is all the bs talking points putting down penix/nix in the process as if it’s necessary to shit on them in order to elevate Daniels.
As far as I can tell, the only reason why this is even a national debate is wins/losses and narrative/playoff relevance. One guy is playing alongside the #10 scoring and #16 total defense, and the other is playing alongside the #85 scoring and #106 total defense. One guy’s team is 0-1 against current top 10 teams, the other guy’s team is 1-2 against the current top 10.

Mame YO

slings rocks
As far as I can tell, the only reason why this is even a national debate is wins/losses and narrative/playoff relevance. One guy is playing alongside the #10 scoring and #16 total defense, and the other is playing alongside the #85 scoring and #106 total defense. One guy’s team is 0-1 against current top 10 teams, the other guy’s team is 1-2 against the current top 10.
And where is penix in this conversation? Say UW goes undefeated? UW’s defense is trash too last I checked.

Brick

what about this are you not fucking getting.

daniels has the best passer rating, passing TDs, yards per attempt, third in yards, 7th in completion percentage.

daniels has 1014 rushing yards and 8.18 YPC and 10 rush TDs
he has the highest YPC of any rusher over 1000 yards
he has better rushing stats than Blake corum, Bucky Irving, jawhar Jordan, Quinshon Judkins. that is insane.

Penix has -5 rushing yards. nix has 128

even if you tried too fudge some argument about SEC defenses not being good as their numbers or whatever, Oregon hasn't beaten a ranked team and LSU played currently ranked:

#5 Florida state on a neutral site
#10 Missouri on the road
#8 Alabama on the road
#12 ole miss on the road

you can whine all you want about the SEC advocating for him. it isn't like he is JAXSON DART or something. for fuck's sake, he has clearly been the best player in the country. he has been all-American level at running back and qb.

Mame YO

slings rocks
You’ll a bit confused. I literally said weeks ago that he’s the guy from a stats/individual achievement perspective and I haven’t changed from that stance. I said that generally there’s a team success component, that’s true. I’m only chafing at the SEC shit and, also, you don’t need to put down the other guys to puff your guy up. It’s just trog shit. Ya’ll dick riding like blue checks dick riding Elon at this point. You’ll over here calling me a racist for being a homer lol. If my dude was from fucking Timbuktu I would still 1000% be a homer for my guy. Please stop with that nonsense.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
And where is penix in this conversation? Say UW goes undefeated? UW’s defense is trash too last I checked.
You tell me, lol. I would suspect that if he’s not showing up in articles and debate right now, it’s because his most eye-popping games statistically were earlier in the season, and his stat line last week was a mere 184 total yds (and 3 TDs - plus this was in poor conditions against a top 10/15 opponent).

In the context of the season, he’s also accounted for 900 fewer total yards, 13 fewer total TDs and 3 more INTs than JAYDEN. Looking purely at stats for the season, it’s not clear why Nix is getting more mention than Penix, but my guess is that it’s related to recent stat lines and the Oregon hype machine.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Can't wait for JAYDEN to win a heisman for the SUN DEVILS! We're playoff bound baby! JAYDEN! Pearsall! Johnny Wilson! Gentry! WE STACKED~!

Is Pearsall a former ASU player as well? That is funny how many players were on that team. Johnny Wilson isnt the best receiver but his size allows him to make a lot of plays for the Noles. Dude is bigger than Kelvin Benjamin.

Brick

take nix/penix out of the equation

JAYDEN leaving TEBOW's Heisman numbers in the dust with 2 games remaining. gonna surpass RGIII too. SCAM played 14 games and JAYDEN has a chance to beat his rushing numbers and is already way past in passing yards. SLIDER played 14 games and Jayden gonna surpass his numbers in 12. Johnny football isn't even close.

unless he gets hurt he will have better numbers than literally all of these dual threat QBs that have won heismans, outside of the TEBOW and newton BUSH PUSH short yardage TDs. and he is gonna do it with 1 or 2 fewer games.

clownzano telling people he would "grab a clipboard" at Oregon and Washington is the biggest dogwhistle ever. he's a fucking piece of shit.

CAM
Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.32.54 PM.png

TEBOW

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.31.10 PM.png
JAYDEN

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.39.23 PM.png

RGIII
Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.34.55 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.47.00 PM.png

SLIDER

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.34.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.34.55 PM.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 2

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
take nix/penix out of the equation

JAYDEN leaving TEBOW's Heisman numbers in the dust with 2 games remaining. gonna surpass RGIII too. SCAM played 14 games and JAYDEN has a chance to beat his rushing numbers and is already way past in passing yards. SLIDER played 14 games and Jayden gonna surpass his numbers in 12. Johnny football isn't even close.

unless he gets hurt he will have better numbers than literally all of these dual threat QBs that have won heismans, outside of the TEBOW and newton BUSH PUSH short yardage TDs. and he is gonna do it with 1 or 2 fewer games.

clownzano telling people he would "grab a clipboard" at Oregon and Washington is the biggest dogwhistle ever. he's a fucking piece of shit.

CAM
View attachment 30516

TEBOW

View attachment 30512
JAYDEN

View attachment 30513

RGIII
View attachment 30514View attachment 30518

SLIDER

Mame YO

slings rocks
Clownzano is retarded but can we please stop calling people racist over sports for simply saying something dumb/that you disagree with?

Brick

I forgot Vince young didn't win the heisman. football has come a long way from the trog offense years. these stats would barely be notable in 2023. but with 2023 offensive systems he'd have about the same numbers as the guys above.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 2.05.10 PM.png