• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm honestly not sure I've ever seen the team that needs the clock run who has been in the lead for most of the 2nd half be out of timeouts. CRISTOBUM would blush at that game management

Mame YO

slings rocks
I get why wazzu keeps running it, washington is bad at defending the run, but they don't have an offensive line so why can't they just let WARD do what he does?

Mame YO

slings rocks
welp. wazzu. Penix tried to give it away at the end three times lol.

UW has basically flew by the seat of their pants through the entire conference this season. Wild.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
South Carolina Corch bitching bout a perfectly clean, legal hit, which only happened because BUMler hung the kid out to dry with a shitty throw

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why do networks insist on posting the OT rules every time?
for my in laws who sit next to me on the couch when I'm 7 DIPAs deep and wearing sunglasses indoors and feel compelled to say "so, you're into football huh"

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao south Carolina OC is named DOWELL LOGGAINS :kekleo:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
1 play 1td. HOW DO YOU DO

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the whole defense sacked that guy

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I don't know if I'm just bitter but I really feel like Bielema should be feeling the heat...

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Just saw that ULM is 2-10 this season, and 10-26 over the past three seasons. That’s so weird, I really thought Terry Bowden was the right person for the job.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I just saw the FSU commercial and the nursing student’s CPR half-dummy clearly has nothing below the waist, but FSU boxers on? Is this a DeSantis thing?

digs

sun of nothing
FSU-UF TUNE IN FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL'S best story line IN FORMER SUN DEVIL RICKY PEARSALL vs FORMER SUN DEVIL JOHNY WILSON corched by FORMER ASU ASSISTANT CORCH NORVELL
FORMER ASU TRAITOR CHIP TRAYANUM leaving to tOSU AND LOSING
JAYDEN winning a heisman

this is the greatest day\year of ASU FOOTBALL EVER