• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 12 Thread - Blink Wave

bruin

LOL at this committeee CHUD bringing up the Miami/FSU Rivalry as a point for FSU being ranked ahead of UDUB. That game hasn't mattered since i was handling SOCO AND DR PEPPER and kella @kella was rocking LESS THAN JAKE TEES

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
LOL at this committeee CHUD bringing up the Miami/FSU Rivalry as a point for FSU being ranked ahead of UDUB. That game hasn't mattered since i was handling SOCO AND DR PEPPER and kella @kella was rocking LESS THAN JAKE TEES
brand new

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Corch o not a twink and got people shook

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
He’s the best. I bet he’s fun to drink with, at least until he starts hitting on your woman in front of you

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I *think* the PAC2 ruling is that OSU/WSU won control but it seems heavily implied that if they used that control to take all the money and run that the other 10 schools would have grounds to sue them since they’re entitled to that money contractually. OSU/WSU lawyers tried to sidestep the issue. Why are we even doing this if that’s the outcome lol someone explain to me like I’m 5

I think its moreso the outgoing members can wind up their operations while allowing OSU/WSU to keep the keys to the PAC so they can try to rebuild the conference without having to get approval from everyone else

Mame YO

slings rocks
One scenario that seems to be coming up in media/social media as a sticking point is the pac2 using funds to buyout MWC conference members to rebuild the conference. PEOPLE ARE SAYING that would harm the other 10 members and trigger another lawsuit.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Bowls have officially jumped the shark now that UNC Charlotte is hosting its own bowl game, lol. WTF

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon just got a commit from a CROOT that’s the top rated punter/kicker in the ‘24 class which suddenly seems really important since Camden Lewis went from bad to really good to really awful somehow.

Lightningwar

Administrator
img_3531-jpeg.101593

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
She's a sideline reporter who said she completely makes up sideline reports after halftime because she often isn't actually able to interview the corch so she speaks in generalities like "Corch said they need to RUN DA BAWL and be more HARD NOSED in the second half" and people are outraged for some reason as if those reports ever provided anything of value anyway