• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 11 Thread - Self Esteem

Brick

what is the record for total offense in a game he is at 504 and they arent gonna sit on the ball in a game this close.

Brick

my roommate in college is the head of equipment or whatever i really regret not takin him up on his offer to put on helmet stickers when i was a frosh because i was an emobrick OREGON CHUD

GR8 2 B FL G8R

my roommate in college is the head of equipment or whatever i really regret not takin him up on his offer to put on helmet stickers when i was a frosh because i was an emobrick OREGON CHUD
You have a cooler life now don't worry bruh, fuck helmet stickers and embryonic emobrick

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lol glad bo pix is getting to see this in person. He can’t hold Williams’ jock. Lawd he must be the hardest person to defense in the country.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Ducks look like little bumblebees. Worst uniforms I've seen all year.

Caleb is amazing. Making the bees look silly.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
These DBs look horrendous. Worse than ours and that's saying something. We had a guy spit on a Indiana player because he was getting absolutely bodied by Indiana's #1 WR and he's still looking better than these DB's.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
CHIP

F-tKYy5aQAELcw0

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean lawd. If they get shut out by a 2 win team, how do you not fire him on the spot?

This usc game about to be over. Riley is soft nosed af. They’d be a 2 win team without Williams. I’m bout to go to bed. Shit is over

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Man, can’t imagine our team without JAYDEN. Dude is incredible. I feel like we spent about 10 years in the QB wilderness to be blessed with Burrow and Daniels.