• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 10 Thread - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

Brick

corch prime is an idiot. that OC is responsible for all of their wins and hasnt got SHEUDERRRRRRR killed despite having no oline or run game. keeping kelly who is a known BUM and promoting some NASHNUL CHUD is boomer material. they gon lose out.

Brick

it is even more shameful than i thought

have scored 45, 36, 43, 41, 27, 43

ucla has a good D and held them to 16 and the GOOD 2 GREAT squad D held them to 6.

damn lol

they are 133 out of 133 in yards per attempt rushing. nothing is gonna fix that. that OC was milking the O for all its worth.

he gonna get his son decapitated

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
it is even more shameful than i thought

have scored 45, 36, 43, 41, 27, 43

ucla has a good D and held them to 16 and the GOOD 2 GREAT squad D held them to 6.

damn lol

they are 133 out of 133 in yards per attempt rushing. nothing is gonna fix that. that OC was milking the O for all its worth.

he gonna get his son decapitated
The Reddit rumor i read was Lewis has an HC offer in hand from a mountain west school.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
OC bettering himself at the expense of coach prime takes attention off of prime which is disrespectful
Good bosses empower their employees because they know it will pay off for them down the line, especially in a competitive business where your reputation is vital.

I don't think it'll ruin Deion outright, but eventually he'll find a wall he can't just rah-rah himself passed and he'll actually have to use nuance. I'm sure he'll adapt but sucks that it takes taking it out on an employee to grow.

He should be mad at the school contacting his OC mid-season, not his coordinator who rightly and fairly has their own ambitions in life/career.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Michigan is setting themselves up for the hammer when the punishment actually does come (and it is coming). This seems wild. The play has historically been to get out in front of these things and self impose relatively weak sanctions…

Ander1345

Had a lot of time to think about the Michigan scandal.

First, it's fucking insane. A movie script type level of dramatic heights.

Second, I think a lot of the animosity from the other schools comes from the rest of the schools feeling like the big two have historically been favored... I'm not going to get into whether ror not it's warranted, but I remember Ron Turner(when he was HC at IL) actually saying that OSU/Michigan were no votes on implementing video review back in the day because it wouldn't favor then. Anyway, I *think* that's where some of this energy is coming from.

Third, while I think there should be a punishment, the investigations need to play out. In some ways, this situation is so chaotic because you have all these layers to it with the CMU situation, Purdue investigating on their own, etc etc.

Basically if it can be proven that it goes all the way through the coaching staff to Harbaugh, then sure, punish the fuck out of them. But you need proof.

If Stallions spends his life writing a manifesto, scheming to "help" his school on his own... can you really punish the school for that?

Of course, this is NCAA football we are talking about.... so what will actually happen will probably just make no sense.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He was literally on the sidelines telling the coordinators the plays. It’s on video. That’s enough proof for me. Errybody knew what was up. Even the players as they screamed what play was coming.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
LEGGOOOOO
ZTVlMjc

Ander1345

Swear to God feels like the only 11AM game Ilinois has had all season is the Penn State game.

I hate having to wait for disappointment.

Mame YO

slings rocks
As much as I’d like to see KSU knock off tejas there’s a pretty clear mismatch at the line of scrimmage. KSU not HARD NOSED enough.