• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 1 Thread - Everywhere

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why do coaches dress like it's 65f for late summer games in Florida?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I’m not ungrateful for the penalty yards, but it seems like FSU should reconsider this personal foul strategy.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
they don't call a late hit if you start your slide as you are being hit you idiots

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
how many holds can fsu not be called for

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
oh. hey an lsu team with virtually no plan other than to out ATHOLETE the opponent

fried rice

Woof, secondary has really struggled once they stopped dropping so many balls. Whatever pressure/pass rush we were getting earlier has been neutered.

fried rice

Could be a long season. I thought they might take a step back this year, but I didn’t expect to get blown out in the first game.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I know it's the first game but they seem very poorly corched

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that flazzu fan bussin

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
LAWD LSU is just getting bitch slapped. Every play they're getting truck sticked by the runner

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
kid gets in for 1 play and falls on his ass lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
can't win the Heisman kneeling it 40 yards away with enough time to run a dozen plays!

I really feel for the few decent LSU fans. Kelly is just so unlikeable and just about everyone is hoping he fails. Even though I don't really follow the sport as much, I'm so glad he's not in South Bend anymore.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
giphy.gif

fried rice

I found last year that the dislike of Kelly doesn’t really matter, especially when everyone piled on after the first game. Either he turns it around like last year and all of the chirping fades away, or the team does poorly and we dislike him for that anyway. The last two coaches were much more endearing to everyone, and I don’t think that either turned out to be a particularly good person (maybe less strongly for Coach O).