• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 1 Thread - Everywhere

CJ_24

How can he afford to play so much golf on a sports personality's salary? He's not fucking McAfee

CJ_24

OLDS. Just like how the OLDS turned the Kohl Center into a nursing home.

If u can't handle some rowdiness at a college footbaw game, go home and watch fucking Wheel of Fortune while complaining on Facebook like the rest of the boomers

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
David and Anne Nerenz of Ishpeming, Michigan, said the experience Saturday made them question for the first time whether they wanted to make the trip for more games this season and renew tickets for the future.
They've been regulars at Badgers games since 1975, have bought season tickets since 2003 and have endowed an athletic scholarship. But the Nerenzes wrote in an email to Pinta on Sunday that sitting in Section FF for Saturday's game was "utterly awful."
"If this is the 'new normal' for games at Camp Randall, we're done," they wrote in an email they shared with BadgerExtra. "At least at home, I have full control over the TV volume and I can choose to do something else during commercial breaks. This is very attractive compared to what we experienced (Saturday)."

Wisconsin can easily replace the David and Anne Nerenz Scholarship for the third string long snapper.

well-bye-ralph-wiggum-the-simpsons-nad0d6cx410ouesl.gif

CJ_24

OLDS in the most pejorative sense.

Guarantee they graduated college when tuition was $80.00 a year and oppose student loan forgiveness because can't understand why the YOUTHS cannot afford to pay it off the way they did.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Thank God I'm leaving New Mexico on Thursday, don't wanna risk running into PREHM

What u doing in New Mexico? I been learnin all about New Mexico this summer - mastering their water law so I can become MAYERDOMO OF THE ACEQUIA, vanquish the PFAS from all the wells and and help claim ma'wifes rightful inheritance by running off all the rich absentee whites.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
What u doing in New Mexico? I been learnin all about New Mexico this summer - mastering their water law so I can become MAYERDOMO OF THE ACEQUIA, vanquish the PFAS from all the wells and and help claim ma'wifes rightful inheritance by running off all the rich absentee whites.
Celebrating my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary in Santa Fe lmao

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Tell em they better make thur time before I dry that town up. But for real - going to the family reunions and everyone is like "FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE" and I'm just in the corner...

Go to this place and get the VEGGIE blue corn enchiladas

Last edited:

coogrfan

OLDS. Just like how the OLDS turned the Kohl Center into a nursing home.

If u can't handle some rowdiness at a college footbaw game, go home and watch fucking Wheel of Fortune while complaining on Facebook like the rest of the boomers

I'll be that guy. Did the gameday experience at Camp Randall need revamping? If it ain't broke...