• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Bowl Thread - Lucky Man

coogrfan

KU finished with 216 yards in penalties. To put that in perspective, that is 29% of KU's penalty yardage for the entire season. The Jayhawks entered the game ranked 34th in penalty yards/game. This morning they are 91st.

Hopefully there will be a 30 for 30 someday that tells the story behind this.

Last edited:

Mame YO

slings rocks
USC will not turn their defense around in one year especially with all those portal exits but Miller might be worth watching next year frfr

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
At work so I couldn't watch the game, but I am looking at the Holiday Bowl as basically a preseason game for 2024, considering that most of the 2023 folx have left. Kinda surprised that Malachi Nelson left thru the portal, but happy to see Miller Moss finally get his shot.

Defense will still be a work in progress, but considering the '23 defense's rating was lower than whale shit, even "porous" would be an improvement.

Mame YO

slings rocks
At work so I couldn't watch the game, but I am looking at the Holiday Bowl as basically a preseason game for 2024, considering that most of the 2023 folx have left. Kinda surprised that Malachi Nelson left thru the portal, but happy to see Miller Moss finally get his shot.

Defense will still be a work in progress, but considering the '23 defense's rating was lower than whale shit, even "porous" would be an improvement.
They ran on ya’ll, the push at the line was painful to watch. Bear made like 2 plays on his own. MILLER TIME gon’ be good doe.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
They ran on ya’ll, the push at the line was painful to watch. Bear made like 2 plays on his own. MILLER TIME gon’ be good doe.

Meh. So basically jist another Lincoln Riley season. Gun2head.gif.

We'll see if Lynn can work any wonders with the defense, but yeah, finding those NFL caliber DTs is really hard - much much harder than finding QBs and WRs, which seem like they're being made in a Chinese factory somewhere these days

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My fault for showing ignore but you realize that the entire fucking team entered the portal, right? Jesus Christ this is a stupid post. You drunk? I hope you’re drunk. Otherwise, no excuse.
ZaUfgWc.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
They both get on my nerves for different reasons, but this is really sweet. Worth reading.

And this is what I learned: “GameDay is not Corso’s only job: He is also director of business development for the pencil company Dixon Ticonderoga. It is not a merely ceremonial role—Corso keeps an office with the literal pencil pushers.”

What?!?!?!?!