• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: Championship Week Thread- I've Seen All Good People

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
prevent defense almost without exception backfires in close games and DC still do it

football people are morons
I agree but they all scared of getting beat deep and then people asking how you get beat deep lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wait what is Oregon doing

Mame YO

slings rocks
If the ducks and up 11-2 with two 3pt losses to UW ya’ll can’t in good faith call this a bad team. Damn.

Mame YO

slings rocks
UW played a lot better and Oregon played worse in this game, at least the first half. I still believe they're a matchup nightmare. Oregon’s weakness is the defensive secondary and UW is a passing team. Oregon played poorly on the OL and defense in general for much of this game but it sucks. That first quarter in particular. The what ifs.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
so obvious they were running the same play hahaha

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
if you think the Lanning led ducks is the same as cristobal’s teams, ur wrong.

And yes Washington has access to the portal but as I just explained you can’t rely on the portal for your lines. OL is the scarcest position in the transfer portal. Ask corch PRIME.

I mean, even with Oregon’s biggest defensive weakness which is their secondary depth (which is why UW causes problems but other teams don’t to the same extent - it’s because they have so many good receivers) Oregon is 47th in passing yards allowed. Washington is 117th.

Oregon led for most of the 4th quarter and was a 4th down conversion from icing the game. They out gained Washington for the game. They missed a fg that would’ve brought it to OT. The game was in Seattle and UW won by 3. That’s home field advantage, basically.

Even if we assume this is true, I don’t think it matters. Again, OVERALL Oregon and Texas have similar resumes. Oregon’s loss is better. Their best win is close enough. The rest of the schedule is in Oregon’s favor, easily.

If the resumes are similar (they are), and they’re both conference champs, they’ll put in whichever team they think is better. They have already told us who they think is better.

Again, Texas needed OU in the shampionship game.
dan-lanning-ducks.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Gonna be embarrassing when BUM PIX finishes anywhere in the top 3 of Heisman voting

Brick

UW played a lot better and Oregon played worse in this game, at least the first half. I still believe they're a matchup nightmare. Oregon’s weakness is the defensive secondary and UW is a passing team. Oregon played poorly on the OL and defense in general for much of this game but it sucks. That first quarter in particular. The what ifs.
keep telling urself that. they could have tee'd off both games if their run d wasnt dogwater.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Respect to nix for turning his career around though. He was putrid at auburn. I still think he’s not as great as the hype but he’s 1000 times better than he was.

Agreed. He was pretty bad at Auburn, even when he beat us it was very flukey. He’s made much better decisions in the games/clips I’ve seen at Oregon.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Do you still believe Oregon is the better team?

Mame YO

slings rocks
keep telling urself that. they could have tee'd off both games if their run d wasnt dogwater.
Jordan Burch was seriously a huge loss. You have no idea how much of an anchor he was for the defensive line. At SC he was a pass rusher but he really showed out as a run stopper for Oregon.

Brick

Jordan Burch was seriously a huge loss. You have no idea how much of an anchor he was for the defensive line. At SC he was a pass rusher but he really showed out as a run stopper for Oregon.
u talked about the d line depth all year and said that uw literally didnt have a player that would start on UOs d. take the fuckin L man.