• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: Championship Week Thread- I've Seen All Good People

Mame YO

slings rocks
they suck but you arent gonna learn anything about teams in bowls outside of the playoffs with THE PORTAL and players sitting out. especially an entitled team like PSU who prolly thinks they are paloff calibur.
Yeah, I wish everybody played the bowls. Leaving early, I get it but it sucks.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
they called that a hold?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
imagine letting a wildcat qb run for 70 yards

what the fuck play do you think they're running?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lol big refs making sure meat chicken doesn’t lose with that call. Ball just laying there everybody stopped playing but that counts as a recovery.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
If they leave out a conference winner it's fucking bullshit. They have next year to figure out which 12 teams to include.

Assuming current results hold it should absolutely be Washington-Bama-Michigan-FSU. None of this didn't win the conference but only have one loss loophole fuckery.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If they leave out a conference winner it's fucking bullshit. They have next year to figure out which 12 teams to include.

Assuming current results hold it should absolutely be Washington-Bama-Michigan-FSU. None of this didn't win the conference but only have one loss loophole fuckery.
They would leave them out because the goal is to get the best 4. This fsu team with no qb ain’t that.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
They would leave them out because the goal is to get the best 4. This fsu team with no qb ain’t that.
I would be fine leaving out FSU for Texas, but they lost to a good but not great OU team and dismantled a similar OkSt team.

I guess I could reluctantly live with UGA at 4.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

X-Golf Cedar Rapids rn

tiger.jpg

coogrfan

I hate Texas as much as anyone, but come on. This FSU offense is Iowa-bad.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad

I thought they weren’t doing the 12 team playoff now because the Pac-12 died for our sins?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
bro. if I'm a backup defensive tackle and I catch a kickoff it ain't getting fair Catched. I'm running that shit back like Charles Woodson

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What a shitty route by that TE. You gotta square that off. Lazy fucker. That’s why dude undercut it. Making the bad qb look even worse

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Louisville is just shitting on themselves

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Plummer is brutal. ONLY ACC defenses could make this guy seem good

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
BUMMER is 13/32 and every lowlight is him holding it forever.

How hard can this be?