• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023-24 Premier League Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Crystal Palace was my English high school math teacher's favorite team. It is amazing how many times they have just rocked a Top 6 team (or Man U) by multiple goals over the last decade while finishing in 16th every season

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@kella - The thing that gives me hope is that IF there is a way for Spurs to make thier history even more spursy, then surely they are going to find it on Tuesday?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
By spursy I mean winning a game that is nearly meaningless against the best team in the league to win it all for your bitter enemies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
a regular Tottenham team, yes. This one sadly seems much more incompetent than usual. Probably lose 5-0

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Slot seems like a massive gamble to me to me. Never coached in the top 4 leagues, and just off the top of my head the two guys with similar pedigree are Postecoglue and Ten Haag. Both with similar defensive deficiencies that definitely seem to be from not coaching in a top league. Klopp on the other hand was a sure thing when he signed for Liverpool.