• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023-24 Premier League Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
0_GettyImages-955339408.jpg

skysports-declan-rice-arsenal_6219475.jpg

Liverpool_2023-24_home_kit_release_date_&_price_.png

photo_l.jpg

_108201159_gettyimages-656672884.jpg

Time flies; match day 1 is almost three weeks away. FA COMMUNITY SHIELD is a little over two weeks. Think I'm gonna be watching a lot of Brighton this year alongside City as they were super FUN last year and bought Joao Pedro this year, who was my favorite striker in FIFA 22. Burnley as well should be a lot of FUN with Kompany, who basically had them as the City of the Championship last year but even more dominant. Top 4 and relegation picks?

Top Four: City, Arsenal, Liverpool, United/Newcastle

Relegation: Luton Town (unfortunately), Sheffield United, Nottingham Forest

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
yes, it totally makes sense for Brentford to fly 15 hours in/out to be in San Diego for a day

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm sure this was routed through some lawyer in the Cayman Islands or somewhere so that it's not officially Newcastle selling one of their best players at a bargain fee to their owners.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If Kane stays he's really mental. Added to everything obvious, Munich is a really good place to live.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Mind you saying that he should just sit it out and let them get nothing and take a huge payday next year.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Spurs are going nowhere. Take the deal.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Didn't realise he'd decided. Wonder when Joe Lewis will have to sell? Hopefully after they've done themselves into the ground.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Levy has been nothing but detrimental to Spurs. The sort of nonsense going down today is only going to make clubs less likely to do business with them and players less likely to go there. Spurs had a (sort of) good run simply because they got lucky with a load of homegrown talent, and now that's done they're just going to go back down to 6th or 7th every year unless someone good comes in to buy them (because of the whole Joe Lewis thing). If they do sell though, Levy will just make a mess of it and they won't get the best owner for the club.

My prediction is that Levy and Lewis will be in denial until the last minute, string buyers along and then have to fire sell it for a knockdown when he eventually gets put in prison.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
maybe that guy offering billion dollar 1 year contracts will buy them!