• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

coogrfan

malreynolds-firefly.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
NFL doesn't need a competition committee. They need a watchability committee.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fraudgers doesn't care at all, it's hilarious

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Fraudgers doesn't care at all, it's hilarious

Fraudgers last two contractual beards were an obvious lesbian Joan Jett isn’t butch enough for and a total LA space cadet looking for her final grift ticket to Malibu before the tits start dragging the ground. Guy does not give a fuck about anything other than one final paycheck before blowing shitass Green Bay so he can get his dick sucked 24/7 by the freshest mouths flying into LAX from Iowa.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
HARD NOSED and its consequences

Never forget all the bit confused PORKERS fans that approved the DAVANTE trade because it meant more wasted firsts on DEFENSE WINS SHAMPSHIPS

CJ_24

Wtf are you talking about. Rodgers threw the ball forty-one times this week, thirty-nine times last week, and thirty-five times the week before that. They routinely throw twice as much as they run. Which is really stupid

vertigho

definite maybe
God bless you Utopia for saving my Pats from years of having their teeth kicked in with Mac fucking Jones under center. Guy is 10-ply.

As the resident shitter Pats fan, I can say unequivocally that Zappe has played head-and-shoulders better than Jones all of this season, and dating back to the latter part of Jones' 2021 season. If I had disposable income I'd bet significant money on Zappe starting the remainder of the season and moving forward into future seasons (barring injury).

He has this uncanny calmness/poise in the pocket and ability to feel pressure without dropping his eyes. After his start against Detroit, during the postgame presser, he was asked if he felt more comfortable compared to the Green Bay game and without a second of hesitation said completely genuinely, "I felt very comfortable with everything I was doing out there". It's Zappening.

I already have a vault of gifs of Zappe making lowkey great plays from his first two starts. I'll spoiler them to save you all from scrolling.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He has such a weird throwing motion it's strange when the ball comes out that it has any velocity

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if we suck, it's god's fault. How convenient.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wow this game is boring what a surprise. Fans, if there are any, don't seem to care about any of it lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
hopefully his wife has an iq of 150 because those kids are gonna be a bit confused with half of his genes. good lord is he dumb

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Amazon is adding a game on Black Friday. This shit is getting lame bros.

getting.

It's been there. There's so many dumb things about the NFL.

The off-season stuff/Dan Snyder would be whatever if the games themselves were entertaining but holy shiiiiiit has the football been overall bad in primetime.