• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If Scott Hanson or NFL RedZone go away I’ll have no use for this worthless product other than gambling away my AZT money on it each week at betusa.eu taking the over on the MESH POINT push. Watching five minutes of MNF while I waited for the queso to warm up for my Quest protein nachos was worse than the ultrasound I had today on my ball sac and anus. Woof. Ban this sick filth.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The marketing department wants to squeeze every dollar and eyeball out of the kinds of guys who wear their shirts tucked in at home and lower middle chuds

TonyGin&Juice

lol @ watching non redzone non MANNINGCAST games

Even the MANNINGCASTS are a snoozefest. Eli rambling on while Peyton tries to get his ear monitor delay down to 7 seconds while guest Jon “IM STILL ALIVE BABBY” Hamm chugs another 750ml of Smirnoff and farts about whatever sack of shit project he’s pimping is just awful. Can they get Gus Johnson and Scott Ferrall in a booth together with someone like Vince Wilfork? Please, no more of these ESPN penis scrubs line RG3 on my teevee.
Fucking broncos are on Monday night next week. This is seriously unprecedented. No team has ever had 4/6 fucking prime time games. FUCK OFF. Never cared one way or another about Russ or Denver and now I want them to lose every game.

Russ going down in flames is pretty choice this timeline. Maybe the producers for MNF will invite Future on to really rub salt in the wound. At this point they should have Pete Carroll on to discuss what he really thinks happpenes on 9/11 instead of airing that shitfest. Woof.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Reid did it too. So fucking stupid. Now a field goal forces you to have to score a td and a td forces you to go for 2 just to tie.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Fucking broncos are on Monday night next week. This is seriously unprecedented. No team has ever had 4/6 fucking prime time games. FUCK OFF. Never cared one way or another about Russ or Denver and now I want them to lose every game.

WHEN AM I GONNA HAVE MY BLESSED SUNDAY AFTERNOON ShOPPPING BACK?

CJ_24

Camera guy cut Davante off, then had the nerve to file a police complaint. Camera guy should be fired

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's how toxic and annoying GODGERS is. Chasing their best receivers off to work for Mark Davis and Jerry Jones.

Brick

all the [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.] amazon jokes are worse than the games tho

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I turned it on after the end of the college game. Fields is lost out there. He misses easy throws and he has no awareness. I don't know what happened to the guy, but there is no way he will ever be a successful NFL qb with what I have seen of him so far. All he does well is run.

TonyGin&Juice

You have to be fair to Feilds though - he was drafted by the Bears (a death wish in and of itself), he's behind not even turnstiles, and he's throwing to guys that wouldn't start in the XFL. One of those things by itself would be difficult for a rookie QB to overcome but all three together is a one way ticket to bust city.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I turned it on after the end of the college game. Fields is lost out there. He misses easy throws and he has no awareness. I don't know what happened to the guy, but there is no way he will ever be a successful NFL qb with what I have seen of him so far. All he does well is run.

What happened to him is he got drafted by the Bears and since then they've done everything possible to make him shit