• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Packers need a safety a tight end and an edge rusher and also to fire their defensive coordinator into the sun. Sexy Matt and Gute can stay for now.

TEs never seem to come out ready 2 roll so hope they don’t go that route. Seen a couple mock drafts with the packers getting Jaxon Smith-Njigba which would be quite ironic

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
AMd5TcU.jpg

Introducing the AIRRAIDZONA Buckeyes!!!!

evil1

So essentially Green Bay gets a second round pick which can become a first.

Edit: misread the tweet. Green Bay gets two 2nd round picks (one of which can become a first). I thought my initial read seemed way low for all of the talk they were having.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Love will probably be average to above average, but he'll never be on GODGERS' level or win a Superb Owl. If the world is just, the bit confused GM will end up in a cardboard box somewhere

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Do GMs actually watch college footbaw? 2 potential number 1 picks were QBs in SEC East? And Stetson is a 7th rounder...I wouldn't mind the Saints drafting him late, he played as well as Burrow against the Gators.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Hendon! I hope the Titans draft him. Watch Levi’s against the Vols porous defense and that’s all I needed to see. He didn’t even break 100 yards lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can you actually bet on this? I will happily eat several hundred dollars if Will Fucking Levis is drafted #1