• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

GR8 2 B FL G8R

worse to trade up to draft him or RICHARDSON?

I actually agree that Richardson is a total piece of shit. Jamarcus Russell level bust. At least Russell had fucking game tape to go with his combine. What the fuck did Richardson do? Beat Utah? I watched the mother fucker lose to Vandy while getting trolled by the Vine mercilessly just 5 months ago. Vandy had him locked the fuck up like they were the God damn Steel Curtain. He couldn't do shit. Yes, a lot of the starting WRs were hurt and even more were hurt against FSU. But this dude should not be near the fucking 1st round. It actually would help the Gators get CROOTS 2 CLICK if this dude somehow went top 10 because it would all be because of the Gata pedigree.

bruin

Alright bros, about to start drinking..Draft a couple weeks away. Give me some DRAFT NEEDS.

Chiefs
DE/EDGE: Karlaftis came on strong late in the season and looks to get better under DC Spags in year 2. Let Frank Clark walk who always showed up when it mattered in the postseason. Still a big need after drafting the Greek Freak. Hearing Clark could return though.

OT: Letting Orlando Brown walk as he was never seen as a true LT, but signing a younger, more athletic Taylor from Jacksonville to fill in and move to LT. Mahomes is a legend already, but quietly a little injury prone. Draft another T here so he never gets hit again is a priority,

WR: Kansas City’s WR room isn’t scaring anybody, but does it matter when you have SAINT PATRICK? Toney, MVS, Justyn ROSS???, New York Giants WR we got whose name is escaping me right now. Yeah, Johnston from TCU here??? HMMM….

DB: McDuffie the Orange County kid had a hell of a rookie campaign, but the rest of the secondary was a bit concerning. Going to have to pay Sneed soon.