• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 5 Thread - Young Americans

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lulz crisp apple
One LULZ CRISP APPLE please

Hipster-1.jpg

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Today's wagers:
Wake 1h over 13.5
Wake over 30
BC over 17.5
UTEP over 29.5
UTEP 1h over 14.5
NMSU/FIU under 54
AF/Navy over 38
Auburn 1h +5
NCST 1h +4
W Ky o29.5
Purdue o21.5
E Mich under 37.5
Kentucky 1h under 10.5
Kansas over 27.5
Kansas 1h over 13.5
Penn State 1h under 20.5
Miss St 1h over 13

My stone cold lead pipe lock of the season of the week is UTEP over 29.5 versus Charlotte.

-YTC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lmfao what in the hell was that PURDON'T safety doing? Dude is going to get ripped apart

HuskerHomie

I always thought there was a reason Venables was a DC and never a head coach, but I imagine @silverwheels would know better.

Disclaimer: I haven't followed college football closely for the last five-ish years so I could be talking out of my rear end.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I always thought there was a reason Venables was a DC and never a head coach, but I imagine @silverwheels would know better.

Disclaimer: I haven't followed college football closely for the last five-ish years so I could be talking out of my rear end.

I think he was just incredibly choosy about where he wanted to make the leap. Or he's not head coach material. Guess we'll know for sure by 2025.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Obviously it wasn't going to be a smooth transition between staffs, but I didn't expect OU to look like a JUCO. Then again, given their history over the last 20-ish years, maybe I should have.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RG3 is corny but kind of awesome doing color.

I thought this game was in the 3rd quarter. OU has already given up 34 in the 1st half hahahaha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a terrible play call. Why do teams run complicated counter action on 4th and short?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That spot is bad too. First part of the RB body that lands is his arm and it's over the white line, which was actually behind the line to gain lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The side judge in this game are fucking terrible