• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 5 Thread - Young Americans

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol @ schiano running across the field to complain about the OSU punter taking off because BUTTGERS punt coverage scheme was terrible. What a baby.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You know you check these threads by the hour each Saturday Travis Canzano

U and I both remember that time at the Promise Keepers meeting out in Castaic where ol’ bitch Travis declared his luv for Gary Daniels, Gus “Cop Speed” Johnson, and Bill McCartney. VERY SAD! to see him trying to play otherwise but I’m sure the LONG COVID and C-PTSD from the Ukrainian fiasco are to blame.

No players took part in the dance.

Twitter really has been taken over by boomer chuckefuccs that deserve a meathook through the asspipe. Woof. Reel-e hope this Elan Mush moron has to buy that shithole and does get his dream of doge coins micropayments cause U know and I no bums like this gonna scurry like cockroaches when the lights come on if so.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Went to Phase 3 Fall Fest in Lake Zurich then went to my friends house and he schooled me on acoustic punk rock Authority Zero while we took vaporized bong hits from a Mighty Plus vape connected by a tube to a bong

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Went to Phase 3 Fall Fest in Lake Zurich then went to my friends house and he schooled me on acoustic punk rock Authority Zero while we took vaporized bong hits from a Mighty Plus vape connected by a tube to a bong

Which cucced out past their prime bums with zero original members were at that? The rest sounds like a good time if ur 22.

Be better if it was:
wu-tang.gif