• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 13 Thread - Saturday Night's Alright

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
hey what's the Ruhle buyout at Nebraska? just curious. They definitely won't fire him in 2-3 years

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don’t think you can say I’m having a “meltdown” considering that I am just appalled at that corching breakdown. 31-10 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. They shit their pants. You’ll can’t come at me like I’m a retard for failing to predict that nonsense.

If you aren’t mad then why you log into chess just to trade bishops? Don’t take this loss out on me mayne

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Mame typing “Oregon UCLA box score 2022” as fast as he can into his browser to own me:

2f7.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I did see a small white man yell at a very large Oregon player "you lost big boy"

Mame YO

slings rocks
Im not really interested it getting trog trapped on this but don’t assume. Obviously punching a dude isn’t cool and I’m not one to defend that behavior. I also wouldn’t hold it against the player if a slur was used against him, tbh. I only posted about it because everyone in this thread is jumping at the chance to shit on him.