• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 13 Thread - Saturday Night's Alright

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
WARD is so bad lol. Almost takes a safety and instead of cutting his losses and throwing it away, he almost throws a pick six instead

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saw the Lions projected to take Will fucking Levis with their high 1st rd pick

:alwayshasbeen:

will do this despite PENIX on the board

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
no deboer. penix was not good last year. fresneck offense sucked this year after putting up ridic numbers last year and they had the same personnel. he pwns.

This is a little unfair to PENIX, though. DeBoer is really good, but he was also PENIX'S only competent OC at WINDIANA. The rest of them were MUSCHAMP OC level CHUDS

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Just fucked up my ankle bad while walking, so now in the urgent care following the AXE on my phone lol

Hopefully I didn't break it because ill prolly Joe Exotic never finally recover from this.gif lol. Thanks MURICA.
Fractured my fibula lmao. Luckily no surgery, only a BOOT.

No idea what my insurance will cover but hopefully a lot otherwise ill be plying my wares under the I-90/I-93 interchange with Tony. AMERIKKKAN DREAM BABBY

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
omg that Uigalele line is hysterical

YABBO DABO DONK

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
What a crazy day of games that will get very depressing in hindsight when TCU and USC lose next week and we get Bammer in the playoff again