• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t know who needs to hear this but in order to hit someone diving low at the goal line, one must bend over and go low. Your head is attached to your shoulders so it’s gonna go down. He hit the guy with his shoulder. Throwing the flag on that play in that situation is fucking laughable.

Ball don’t lie anyway. Gg Kansas but they didn’t deserve to win that after that shit call.

Mame YO

slings rocks
spent all signing day payin attention to CROOTIN but couldnt care less bout the football like a good SQUAD fan.
the game @Mr. Radpants and I were playing was pretty distracting tbh. I was reel.e feeling it. I had a dentist appointment and originally planned on watching the game afterwards but I was pretty sucked into the chess game, and when I got home I started playing Runescape lol. Totally forgot about the game. It's a WEDNESDAY

Brick

dont understand why nix is playing if he is hurt. he is diving on every run so he doesn't get hit.

bruin

the game @Mr. Radpants and I were playing was pretty distracting tbh. I was reel.e feeling it. I had a dentist appointment and originally planned on watching the game afterwards but I was pretty sucked into the chess game, and when I got home I started playing Runescape lol. Totally forgot about the game. It's a WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

Brick

oregon does this stupid RB rotation when BUCKY the best back by far. whittington with 9 carries for 29 yards, other backs 14 for 167. suprised he not in PORTAL all game on the sidelines against LOLORADO he was poutin whenever he didnt get carries. don't blame him.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I didn't have the sound on, what's the deal with UNC's return guy wearing a jersey over his jersey? Duplicate numbers?