• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Draft Kings League

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
So I get the alert that I have bricks contest invite. I go to reserve my spot and see I have over $400 balance. I was expecting to have around $30.

Apparently I finished 5th in the mon to thurs nfl contest. 2 points from $20k
As a donor to the funds used to secure the proceeds from your investment I would like to make my intent to stake a claim to any future winnings

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
As a donor to the funds used to secure the proceeds from your investment I would like to make my intent to stake a claim
Ah sorry , the buy in for this specific contest was funded from the sale of ma’u2 at the las Vegas sphere tickets for a 570% profit.

I really wanted to approve that claim but the accountants traced it back to the source.

Brick

yall smellin smoke today. mccord/harrison was a nice cheap option compared to BUM PIX/PENIX qb/wr combos.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Yeah McCord was the smart play I always talk myself into picking players in good matchups instead of ones with blowout potential. I went with a 2 QB lineup so I was trying to penny pinch everywhere. Thought that would be fun