• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Draft Kings League

Brick

Please join HARD NOSED CROOT CORCHES here: https://dkn.gs/r/rtx0fuEOj0aafpJ3HLyG2g

This is FUN and really easy. I'll set up at least one weekly game (prolly more) with a $5 entry fee per contest.

The basic idea is you have a budget of $50K and pick 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, and two FLEX for a set of games during a time period (afternoon or night). Example:

I'll post more as we get closer but I think you all will have fun with this.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
we got til saturday morning b

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I was gonna join but apparently the COMMONWEALTH is keeping me down. Weird because I can join the daily fantasy but not the leagues I guess

Ah found the reason:

VERY UNFAIR

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I entered, but now can't find my entry. I'm a boomer.

Brick

just sharing some of ma'strategies:

-for ur RBs, stick with players who are true RB1 and don't sit many carries. kind of hard to gauge at the beginning of the year. last year deuce vaughan and leddie brown got like every carry so even if they have OK games they gonna produce. picking like michigan RBs is a gamble because they ride the hot hand.
-try to stack a good WR/QB combo from the same team
-don't be afraid to spend a bunch on 3 or 4 players who guarantee lots of point and have 1 or 2 really cheap players in there who could easily have shitty non productive games but maybe have a high ceiling (big play WRs or RBs). you can still win with a couple players who barely put points up.
  • if two players have similar prices and prolly around the same production, pick the one you think will be the less popular one. if QBs maybe the one with a better 1/2 punch with a go to WR
  • if you don't know a lot about the players or teams look at the OVER/UNDER and pick NO NAMES from games in the 60s and 70s.
-in early season games be wary of the huge mismatches unless the team runs a non trog offense. skill players get taken out of games early. unless its like CJ stroud or lincoln riley qb who are gonna put up 4 tds in 1q before sitting out.
  • fading the big games is risky but can pay off in a big way. i think last year alabama/ole miss was one week i won where i barely picked any of those players and the O/U was 80 and i easily.
  • dont be afraid of NO NAMES or teams that are definitely gonna lose. especially in games where offenses need to be in comeback mode some QBs from BUM teams are gonna rack up a ton of points.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I have the best QB in the Big XII and he only cost $7200. I also got a WR from OKST too I think so I'm way ahead on your strategy

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What's the deadline?

Brick

deadline is when the first game starts on the slate. after tonight i'll make a contest for saturday.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Way to go Kellatud!

My FLEX’s did NADA! We move on to Saturday!

Thank you Sanders and Ibrahim. The rest of my players did next to nothing lol

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For some reason the app doesn’t work for me, won’t let me sign in

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
When I have to put in my last 4 it throws an error every time and tells me to contact support. I never contact support. Maybe I’m an illegal

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@Brick are you running contests throughout the day or just this slate? i'm a little light in the account bal. need to know if i have to run to ATM Machine @Irishman

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
maybe if we also were spending time we could be working at our jerb reading Phil Steeele and getting PIP'd we'd know which of UETP's 11 wide receivers to start too!