• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 13 Thread - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
IiiJ7Yb.png

Wat

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh cool loose man coverage when the guy only needs 2 yards

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Who is the best team Georgia has played all year? Tennessee or Clemson? Alabama prolly will beat them. Their offense is overrated. Let bammer find a way to put up 24-27 and they will win.

edit
Oh they played ND and barely won. Yep. Bammer will win

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Real talk tho, the Bama lines are not what they have been. I think BRYCE might get killed next week

Brick

ZAPPE update

CUSA EAST CHAMPS

team ZAPPE faced a 14-6 defecit at the half. NO TDS for ZAPPE.

game ends 53-21. ZAPPE finishes with 328 yards and a 4-0.

conf shampship then heisman, then bowl game. then, NASHNUL

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean, today’s the day for Chokie State. Michigan already set the precedent for LITTLE BROTHERS ending long losing streaks!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee finishes 7-5 and easily could have beaten 2 other really good teams in old miss and Pitt. After the shit show that was last season and the off season with losing 30+ players transferring out, Heupel deserves some corch of the year votes in the sec. Amazing to see what he did with the offense in such a short period of time.

I wasn’t very excited about the hire at the time but after watching what he did, I have some hope for the future. If hooker comes back, they will be picked 2nd in the East next year.