• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
These 2 qbs are blowing ass. I mean they good defenses but they have 10 completions combined halfway through 3 quarters.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Russ looks like absolute garbage. He has like 100yd passing and half was on one throw

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rams defense is good but so relatively anonymous outside of Donald and Ramsey. They got a dude named John Johnson hahaha

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
RUSS has got to be the best QB who is also capable of playing like some classic horrid NASHNUL trog QB at any moment

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
None of the people in this Lexus commercial could afford a $40k luxury sports sedan

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
TEAM pulls a decent QB out of a hat and their receivers can't catch his throws. This is so amazingly on brand lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Daron Payne just abused that man. Why is tampa's 6th OL a guy from the practice squad???

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I can't believe some FOOZBALL TEAM guys were saying that Alex Smith should start in this game. From what I've seen, the only life I've seen this offense have is HEINEKEN making plays. Alex Smith can't move

Wolfman21

I can't believe some FOOZBALL TEAM guys were saying that Alex Smith should start in this game. From what I've seen, the only life I've seen this offense have is HEINEKEN making plays. Alex Smith can't move

i said during last weeks game that Heineken should have taken over in the 2nd Q. You're right, smith just can't move.

I don't think hes anything amazing, but if Washington can't find a QB they think they can move forward with in the draft, i'd be fine with having him as QB1 going into the 2021 season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The actual backup is, against all odds, SIGNIFICANTLY more anonymous than Heinicke hisself

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
i said during last weeks game that Heineken should have taken over in the 2nd Q. You're right, smith just can't move.

I don't think hes anything amazing, but if Washington can't find a QB they think they can move forward with in the draft, i'd be fine with having him as QB1 going into the 2021 season.

The man is a legend, you'd be honored having him as QB1 going into the 2021 season

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't think hes anything amazing,

tenor.gif