• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe the worst personal foul call ever on the Lions just there. Wow that was bad.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The Titans signed some kicker this week. He’s like 5’8 220. Pasty white. Looks like Samwise Gamgee.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How are the Cards going to miss the playoffs? Pretty awful corching by KLIFF. Losing to the Niners and the Rams quarterbacked by a guy who was selling insurance or real estate or whatever recently.

There a lot of awful losses by them this year. Panthers by 10? Patriots where you give up 20 to that offense? The Lions, are you serious?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
How are the Cards going to miss the playoffs? Pretty awful corching by KLIFF. Losing to the Niners and the Rams quarterbacked by a guy who was selling insurance or real estate or whatever recently.

There a lot of awful losses by them this year. Panthers by 10? Patriots where you give up 20 to that offense? The Lions, are you serious?
I want KLIFF to work so maybe the team will be better next year, but its the cardinals so they'll probably continue to be trash even with a solid young QB and one of the best WRs in the league

They should've lost to the bills anyways, so I figurue those losses were eventualities

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The theory was :clownzano:'s Sewell or something at 3rd, but I guess if they're gonna pick 8th instead then they can pick up Zach Wilson or Trey Lance or Kyle Trask who will all also be fake QBs

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Seattle didn't get a first down for two quarters, and then scored 3 unanswered touchdowns. Can y'all play a full game? Please?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Nevermind Titans are amazing again
What does this mean? Not up on all the ramifications.
Dolphins have the Texans 1st (and 2nd) round picks, which is right now the 1-3, but if the Texans win this game that pick will drop to #8 because the Bengals, Falcons, Lions, Panthers, and Eagles would all be tied/move ahead them.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If the Titans had 2018 defense they could win a superb owl. With this shit they have, they gonna lose @buffalo or home to Baltimore next week.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nevermind Titans are amazing again

Dolphins have the Texans 1st (and 2nd) round picks, which is right now the 1-3, but if the Texans win this game that pick will drop to #8 because the Bengals, Falcons, Lions, Panthers, and Eagles would all be tied/move ahead them.
Who was the trade for?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Didn't they have both corners out for most of the season? I felt like their defense was good on paper at the start

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Who was the trade for?

20160428__tunsil-tweetp1.jpg