• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nobody in the AFC has anything for KC. Titans still have no consistent pass rush and are worse in the secondary. Steelers and Texans? Nah. Ravens we just saw.

Seahawks/Chefs superb owl. 66-65 final score.

And don’t you even say Bills or I’ll kill you.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Have you seen Cam throw? His mechanics are worse than ever. No way the Pats can keep up with a team that can score like KC.

bruin

Didn’t the vanilla-ass chargers just take them to OT (after failing to score a TD that would have put the game out of reach late) with a rookie QB making his first start on 5 minutes’ notice tho?

Havent the Chiefs beaten the Chargers 11 out of 12 with Andy, tho?

bruin

Chargers all high & mighty by taking the Chiefs to OT LOL!! Had a chance to ride that momentum but get worked at home by winless Carolina and a career practice squad RB. BUT HERBERT DOUGH. !!!

Levels.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I'm insulted you think I would block G8R
Lmao fuck Trogvaris

Black powerrrrr
5683ee2230a8ce00fb2476dc66175e6e.jpg

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Poor Rypien is ruining his chance at keeping his starting job. Keeping the Jets in the game with some awful picks.

bruin

They showed Elway pregame going up to Rypien smiling, laughing, showing those FANGS like “This right here, I believe in you sonnn YEEEE HAWWWW YEEEEE HAW, and for a split second I really wish an asteroid would come down and take us all to the MOTHERLAND because I’m not sure if it’s going to get much better...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Imagine expecting that pro athletes, comprised of some of the straight up dumbest people on the planet, if not forced into a bubble, would not go out and do dumb shit and contract COVID

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans getting wrecked by Covid. They bout to get wrecked by the nfl for not following protocols and rightly so. Fucking dipshits.

bruin

lol Titans

Anyway, Chiefs-Pats MONDAY Night. 4:05 PT. This would’ve been in the week 5 THREAD. Life turns that way sometimes. Mahomes-FRAUDGERS Doubleheader. Like a Don King PPV back in the day.

THE SHIELD...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not sure I've ever seen a blocked extra point bounce the other way and get muffed and turn into a 2pt conversion lol.