• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
efedbd45bfc4dc4149740dcc72a3acd3.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
PHILADELPHIA -- Four of the individuals who fell as a result of a railing collapse at FedEx Field on Sunday -- all of whom say they suffered injuries from the incident, most of them minor -- refuted a statement by the Washington Football Team suggesting they were offered on-site medical evaluation.

"They didn't ask if anyone was hurt, and they sure as hell didn't ask if anybody needed medical attention," said Andrew Collins, 26, of Brooklawn, New Jersey. "The only thing the staff said to us was to get the F off the field."

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
PHILADELPHIA -- Four of the individuals who fell as a result of a railing collapse at FedEx Field on Sunday -- all of whom say they suffered injuries from the incident, most of them minor -- refuted a statement by the Washington Football Team suggesting they were offered on-site medical evaluation.

"They didn't ask if anyone was hurt, and they sure as hell didn't ask if anybody needed medical attention," said Andrew Collins, 26, of Brooklawn, New Jersey. "The only thing the staff said to us was to get the F off the field."

GlossyQueasyGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

evil1

Pittsburgh beat Cleveland, a sure sign that 2022 is going to be a return to normalcy.

I think this is why Roethlisberger came back this season. Because of COVID, there were no fans last year. I think he wanted one last home game in front of the fans.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

so in just one season, Washington has had two sewage pipes burst spraying fans with human piss and shit and now they have a railing give way allowing fans to fall on the field. Poverty franchise.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Thanks to their sacrifice, a new PR crisis was created, giving MR. SNYDER motivation to finally tell us what terrible name he picked

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It's such a bad list that RED WOLVES, an animal that has zero presence or connection to the area, is probably the best name on the list. Unfortunately that name would result in drunk VORTEX mouth breathers howling like morons every weekend in southern Maryland

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
how was lambeau breh

did you get the pac and cheez

It was awesome. Some VIQUEENS fan two rows behind us was talking nonstop until it was 13-0 and then we didn't hear from him the rest of the game lol

I saw that, but I didn't because I was full from the ZA we got at BRUINDAD's old spot at the rural college he went to before UCLA. He got a CHEESEWURST at the game, too

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's such a bad list that RED WOLVES, an animal that has zero presence or connection to the area, is probably the best name on the list. Unfortunately that name would result in drunk VORTEX mouth breathers howling like morons every weekend in southern Maryland

Most of the crowd is also from Southern Maryland. But further south. And much worse and poorer.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It was awesome. Some VIQUEENS fan two rows behind us was talking nonstop until it was 13-0 and then we didn't hear from him the rest of the game lol

I saw that, but I didn't because I was full from the ZA we got at BRUINDAD's old spot at the rural college he went to before UCLA. He got a CHEESEWURST at the game, too

Did he have to save anyone stroking out? I imagine you can't colocate 70k people from Wisconsin for 4 hours and not have several deaths.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
drunker also

A lot of teams have big tailgating scenes but the WFT one is easily the most pathetic I've ever seen in terms of quality of person and quantity of booze consumed compared to their tolerance for said booze.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Honestly, revealing the HOGS on Groundhog Day would be awesome. There’s a connection to the redskins legacy, and its certainly unique. Plus, from what kella says, it would also describe their fanbase

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Varmints also emblematic of the type of houses they live in

jdlikewhoa

Teasing stars on the new WFT unis. God I love it. I hope there are stars all over. Dallas fans are gonna have a field day with that.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
King Henry returns to practice today. Hope he is 100% and not risking further injury. Big dudes and feet are usually problematic.

IF they can lock up that 1 seed with the bye and Henry is 100%, they might actually win a playoff game this season. They've choked the other couple times they've had the 1 seed.