• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
CLOWNZANO has the worst takes. The retards don’t matter and if anything they were probably a negative in CRISTOBUM’s thinking. If I want to move home, dealing with fat, rich alumni who think they’re entitled to an opinion, fuck that, that’s a negative. At least with Oregon you only have to worry about the one rich dude who thinks he runs things (in this case, he kind of actually does).

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Already dated 2021 article from the Orlando Sentinel
GAINESVILLE — Coach Dan Mullen’s vision for Florida’s burgeoning football facility did not include waterfalls, bowling alleys or a focus on the bells and whistles that have generated buzz and headlines for other schools.
Mullen regarded the $85-million project with an eye-eagled efficiency, putting functionality at the forefront of the 142,000-square foot Heavener Football Training Center.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
For some reason these reporters keep talking about UHealth and not the emergence of billionaire boosters that are chucking money at the program and facilities.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Hint

This isn't the 1980s to 2000. Kids are fleeing Florida for teams with fancy facilities. It is why these billionaires are talking facilities and trying to build an on campus stadium for Miami.

Agreed. He does say times have changed in like the next paragraph.

Mame YO

slings rocks
message boards talking about a rumor that Aranda has had a contract extension in front of him for weeks and has not signed, has been in contact with Mullens for at least two weeks.

this is complete SOURCES stuff but… big if true?

Brick

probably as legit as oklahoma CORCH WIFE rumors. still don't see the appeal of Oregon vs. Baylor. not sure if it is a step up. if he is trying to get a NASHNUL or big college jerb why not just stay there where he probably has the same chance to make/win the playoff as oregon.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
View attachment 21593

ND lost manslaughter corch only to be left with insufferable positive energy PRESS CONFERENCE OPEN LETTER corch
Wait... Freeman only got hired by Notre Dame in 2021? He's not an alum or long-time assistant? Now he's MR. Notre Dame?

This dude went from Cincy DC to HC at Notre Dame in less than a year. Notre Lame bout to return to the Weis glory (hole) days.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Wait... Freeman only got hired by Notre Dame in 2021? He's not an alum or long-time assistant? Now he's MR. Notre Dame?

This dude went from Cincy DC to HC at Notre Dame in less than a year. Notre Lame bout to return to the Weis glory (hole) days.

WILLINGHAM DAYS!

digs

sun of nothing
Auburn been vetting ASU oc Zak Hill because they watched our offense and thought "yes that looks good"

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Crazy that we took Walters over Knowles and now Knowles could end up at OSU.

Our other finalist was Conklin at Wofford who I know nothing about.