• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I think LINCOLN will build USC into a perennial 9- or 10-win team with some playoff runs, but his ceiling is still a playoff semifinal exit until proven otherwise.

Bdub

I think LINCOLN will build USC into a perennial 9- or 10-win team with some playoff runs, but his ceiling is still a playoff semifinal exit until proven otherwise.
That's a big maybe. 2 coached they got rid of that had success in the SEC.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Brick

i thought wilcox was gonna do well at cal
l when he hired beau baldwin as OC. not so much. pure trog offenses. i get the reasons for wanting an OREGON MANG now that taggart and BUM left for other jerbs, but what OC is he gonna bring on? HELF?

Brick

also: fentress is a BUM

only person that ever covered oregon well was moseley when he was at register guard. now that he employed by UO he became a SIMP.

bruin

Should see the SC bros in rainbows sandals fapping to Lincoln cause of QB Talent! Leinart was at the PRESSER.

Brick

ARANDA is #1 for me but he gonna be another guy that will bolt for a major jerb. and probably pretty quickly. plus what makes oregon more attractive than baylor at this point anyway?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
i thought wilcox was gonna do well at cal
l when he hired beau baldwin as OC. not so much. pure trog offenses. i get the reasons for wanting an OREGON MANG now that taggart and BUM left for other jerbs, but what OC is he gonna bring on? HELF?

Beau Baldwin was the guy at Eastern Washington that had great offenses that Wilcox had run some terrible MULTIPLE offense. And then he hired true trog Bill Musgrave. Hey, he's an Oregon alum!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Historically Miami only gets to choose from 3 groups:

1. "Miami guys" who put a premium on the program and will work for cheap
  2. Castoffs from other programs who don't have a better offer
  3. Unproven assistants from big programs/unproven HCs from small ones.
If Miami is gonna start throwing out $8 million a year for a HC then that changes the calculus a bit.

? They were always going to throw him $8M. They aren't fooling around anymore.

It's $8M per year for 10 years. Biggest assistant coach pool in the ACC.

bruin

i think mullen may be a good choice because after how he was treated at florida, why go for a big jerb again?

Seriously. Oregon would keep the train running with Mullen. Ten times the X’s and O’s cristobum is.

Best case scenario would be Aranda but that’s our BRUINS @bruin228 pipedream next year if Chip just collapses.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens told reporters Monday that Miami never reached out to him to express interest in talking to Cristobal.

"The usual courtesy is to reach out to the institution and that never happened," he said.

Brick

Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens told reporters Monday that Miami never reached out to him to express interest in talking to Cristobal.

"The usual courtesy is to reach out to the institution and that never happened," he said.
this mf so bad at his jerb. beyond hiring the duo of CROOTIN bums - WILLIE took oregon private jet to interview for FLAZZU and cristoBUM just took him for a ride. lmao.