• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
jwlUJIf.png

CUPBOARD STOCKED

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
At this point Miami better get Cristobal, because there's nothing left if they don't. And why would any HC (or AD) want to step into this shitshow?

Cristobal would be fine. Oregon fans forget that Oregon is a perennially trash program that has no right to be competitive in the first place. If he's not an amazing coach and just beats the teams Miami is better than every year, he goes 11-1/10-2 every year and then leaves for the NFL or some shit.

Our recruiting is in the tank, the incoming class is ranked in the 50s. Manny isn't gonna be able to hire a decent OC to replace Lashlee because everyone can see the ax over his head. And if Cristobal turns out not to be worth $8m a year well at least the fucking school established a precedent of paying competitive salaries to coaches. Until now Miami's been trying to win on 1/3 the budget of top shelf programs and it's just not doable.

Mame YO

slings rocks
“Perennially trash”

idk mang Oregon has been good for like 20 years str8 homie. I realize they will never be a BLUE BLOOD like the perennially almost-bowl-eligible CANES but most programs in the country would trade for Oregon’s level of success over the last two decades.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
At this point Miami better get Cristobal, because there's nothing left if they don't. And why would any HC (or AD) want to step into this shitshow?

Cristobal would be fine. Oregon fans forget that Oregon is a perennially trash program that has no right to be competitive in the first place. If he's not an amazing coach and just beats the teams Miami is better than every year, he goes 11-1/10-2 every year and then leaves for the NFL or some shit.

Our recruiting is in the tank, the incoming class is ranked in the 50s. Manny isn't gonna be able to hire a decent OC to replace Lashlee because everyone can see the ax over his head. And if Cristobal turns out not to be worth $8m a year well at least the fucking school established a precedent of paying competitive salaries to coaches. Until now Miami's been trying to win on 1/3 the budget of top shelf programs and it's just not doable.

They already landed Mario

Skeeter

Uber felon

I would say Miami and Oregon are about equal in terms of programs. They both had a 20 year or so run when they were good and garbage otherwise.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Sure, they've been successful with that Nike money. Not successful enough, but successful. And that's why it's heartening to see Miami actually trying to be competitive financially with the rest of these programs. Even if it doesn't work out, the precedent is set.

every time Miami tries to tap the wealthy they get caught by the puritans at the ncaa. Bunch of bullshit. This is America. This is not China this os not Russia. This is not the place where they brought down the wall.. Let the NIL payments be made in yacht parties with strippers.

shit if my employer just paid me in that regard we could cut out the whole direct deposit n me needing to make weekly atm (@Irishman)
Withdraws . Would still need the payroll processor for the fed n fica withholding however.

GuyIncognito

every time Miami tries to tap the wealthy they get caught by the puritans at the ncaa. Bunch of bullshit. This is America. This is not China this os not Russia. This is not the place where they brought down the wall.. Let the NIL payments be made in yacht parties with strippers.

shit if my employer just paid me in that regard we could cut out the whole direct deposit n me needing to make weekly atm (@Irishman)
Withdraws . Would still need the payroll processor for the fed n fica withholding however.

That's true, but that's why they skimmed all this money from the UM Health system instead of the boosters. Launder that shit.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I think NFL pedigree and national titles say different but ymmv.

Oregon is basically Oklahoma State. They're a sugar daddy away from irrelevance. Miami is relevant even when we're not.
Why do I keep running into miami fans who keep saying this lol. You’ve been in the news for like 2 weeks because of your corching search but otherwise I haven’t heard shit coming out of the U since forever.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Because ur taking CRISTOBUM. Otherwise I would just be ignoring this news entirely because the U doesn’t matter lol.

GuyIncognito

If we don't matter then you wouldn't need to tell everyone we don't matter.

And it's not that hard to recruit well at Miami. Just stop losing to fucking Virginia.

GuyIncognito

Well the fun part about institutional/government spending is it's not really their money they're spending so they don't care.

Not like we were getting a big bang for our buck cheaping out every year.

GuyIncognito

Both of those are dumb.

The OB was 45 minutes from campus. And the OB was empty as fuck too when we were losing. That's how Miami is as a city.

GuyIncognito

I mean I loved the OB and I hate this current arrangement but that's not the reason we don't win.

I was hopeful Beckham was going to build a 30,000 seat soccer stadium we could use. IDK what happened with that.

GuyIncognito

Nice.

But yeah, the upshot of shit like the stadium situation is these are bush league things most programs don't have to deal with. And that's why I do put some stock in coaches who are familiar with the particular restraints Miami has to deal with that other programs don't. Brent Venables can replace the OU spring game with him jerking off at the 50 yard line for 3 hours and they'll still have 70,000 people show up.

Brick

oh wait it is CONFIRMED. fuck outta here BUM. i think CHIP has nashnul brain so don't really want him. just give oregon someone who will put a mildly entertaining product on the field and is not TWITTER CORCH. fuck.

Mame YO

slings rocks
"The U doesn't matter"

What is Oregon's legacy, exactly? Eye-rape uniforms & a Joey Harrington Fathead in NYC.
I mean, I didn’t say Oregon is THE OHIO STATE - I said that most programs would trade for the last two decades of performance that Oregon has enjoyed. It’s easy to forget how many conference titles, rose bowls, shampionship appearances, huge wins against BLUE BLOODS, etc. that Oregon has accumulated over the last 20 years.

I’ve retreated into a bit more realistic take. I’d like to see Oregon continue to compete every year for the pac12 title and on good years they’ll get into the playoff. I’m not mad anymore when they blow their undefeated season to Stanford for the 8th time. I remember feeling like ass when Oregon lost to auburn in 2010. I just don’t care like that anymore. If you measure success as a perfect season and everything else is a failure, you just aren’t going to be happy.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
“Perennially trash”

idk mang Oregon has been good for like 20 years str8 homie. I realize they will never be a BLUE BLOOD like the perennially almost-bowl-eligible CANES but most programs in the country would trade for Oregon’s level of success over the last two decades.
Yeah I don't understand how Miami is a better job at this point. They haven't been great in two decades, have pathetic fan support with a GameDay atmosphere reminiscent of a Texas high school footbaw game, and even the whole "talent in their backyard" thing is pretty negligible if you look at the classes Oregon has brought in.

But there is nice weather and lots of tits around so that's a plus

Mame YO

slings rocks
Seriously though, anyone remember the Wisconsin-Oregon rose bowl? Remember when CHIP jumped up and down like a kid on Christmas morning when Oregon recovered that fumble on the sideline near the end?