• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Brick

He won in 2019, 2020, and could win it this year. Tough crowd
only homers/trogs have anything good to say about last year. if you want to convince yourself that a team that went 4-3 and lost to 2-5 and 1-3 teams is good because they "won the conference" due to COVID, BE BLESSED.

they not winning tomorrow either.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m not married to cristobum but who does Oregon get to replace him if he goes? Are we just going to promote moorhead to keep him from leaving? What happens to the CROOTS?

idk man I get that it’s home and everything but I just don’t get the Miami speculation considering the, uhh, difference in caliber of those two programs.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I’m not married to cristobum but who does Oregon get to replace him if he goes? Are we just going to promote moorhead to keep him from leaving? What happens to the CROOTS?

idk man I get that it’s home and everything but I just don’t get the Miami speculation considering the, uhh, difference in caliber of those two programs.

He’s a second generation Cuban-American from Miami that played and won two National Championships with Miami.

That said, I think Oregon is a great job and he should probably stay there.

Brick

he should take his dream jerb before he tails off and is never in line for that type of jerb again.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Sports journalism is such nonsense in general but when was the last time clownzano actually broke a story? That tweet is literally just him rephrasing already available information lol.

OREGUNIANS are such worldly people doe. Nobody notices or cares how useless he is. Keep cashing dem checks, John.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Man, r/CFB is euphoric about the Marcus Freeman hire at ND. Reminds me of the good vibes that we got when Coach O was promoted to HC. I think that there is a precedent for internal promotions succeeding (Riley, Day, Dabo) and he was expected to replace Fickell at Cincy in the near future, but the CROOTS PRESS CONFERENCE PLAYERS COACH rhetoric is in full fury.

Davie was so mediocre and he basically pushed Holtz out. I don't think this situation is comparable. I'm not even sure what to think about Freeman, but if they cover the tunnel at Notre Dame Stadium with a giant Rita Hayworth poster and have the team throw a chess piece through it before taking the field, I feel like everything will work out.

Brick

he may work out. i know nothing about him. but TWATTER and CROOTIN NEWZ is now basically forcing these type of hires. no doubt it is having an impact.

Bdub

WTF should Oregon offer him that kind of money. Dude is a great recruiter and terrible coach. With the players he is pulling in, they should be a lot better.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk