• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Renegade

Charge on!
FIU hired UCF's Deputy AD as AD. Won't shock me if he hires Tim Harris Jr as coach. Harris was set to be Butch's OC this year until Gus hired him away as Co-OC/RB coach. His dad is Ice Harris, who has been on the Miami staff before and is a well-respected HS coach in Miami.

Edit - Didn't know this, but Ice Harris is actually the HC of an NAIA program in Miami at Florida Memorial University, which is a private HBCU.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
FIU hired UCF's Deputy AD as AD. Won't shock me if he hires Tim Harris Jr as coach. Harris was set to be Butch's OC this year until Gus hired him away as Co-OC/RB coach. His dad is Ice Harris, who has been on the Miami staff before and is a well-respected HS coach in Miami.

@Brick

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Apparently Roy Manning, who as of right now is still officially an OU employee, has been CROOTIN for USC in anticipation of joining LINCOLN. Hilarity is about to ensue. :kekleo:

I assume that's what this is about.

So is the accusation that he's out on recruiting trips with stoops & the current coaches, but is actually there on behalf of Riley & USC? While still being paid by OU?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
640cb08c4abb86704e7b9337b13df414.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY

So is the accusation that he's out on recruiting trips with stoops & the current coaches, but is actually there on behalf of Riley & USC? While still being paid by OU?

Yeah, a recruit let slip that Manning was texting him on behalf of USC.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

If it can be proved by the OU staff, I believe, it's Level I violation (individual unethical or dishonest conduct) on behalf of Manning.

OU would report the violation to the NCAA and the NCAA, at some point, would give Manning a show-cause penalty while putting San Diego State on four years probation.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Bees Knee's VIP Guests Indulge in VIP Premium Bar Treatment with ...
  • Separate VIP Entry
  • Access to exclusive VIP Floor (2nd Floor) with open seating inside Gatsby's VIP Ballroom with 4 Hour Ultra Premium Open Bar (Brands: Grey Goose, Patron Silver, Bacardi, Bombay Sapphire, Makers Mark, JW Black, MaCallan 12yr, Hennessy VSOP, Crown Royal and more.)
  • Limited reserved Bottle Service Tables inside Grand Ballroom. Act fast to secure your table!!
  • Be greeted by Fantastical costumed lady by 'Catalyst Arts' delivering bubbly off of rolling champagne cage skirt
  • Private bars with professional staff
  • Premium Upgraded NYE Party Favors
So get your flappers out and your tuxedos pressed, it's time to ring in 2022 with the Bee's Knees. Gatsby has all the Party favors, surprise pop ups and one massive countdown that will be second to no other in America’s favorite city and world renowned hotel, W San Francisco! Be sure to get your tickets early as this popular event is sure to sell out quickly.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bees Knee's VIP Guests Indulge in VIP Premium Bar Treatment with ...
  • Separate VIP Entry
  • Access to exclusive VIP Floor (2nd Floor) with open seating inside Gatsby's VIP Ballroom with 4 Hour Ultra Premium Open Bar (Brands: Grey Goose, Patron Silver, Bacardi, Bombay Sapphire, Makers Mark, JW Black, MaCallan 12yr, Hennessy VSOP, Crown Royal and more.)
  • Limited reserved Bottle Service Tables inside Grand Ballroom. Act fast to secure your table!!
  • Be greeted by Fantastical costumed lady by 'Catalyst Arts' delivering bubbly off of rolling champagne cage skirt
  • Private bars with professional staff
  • Premium Upgraded NYE Party Favors
So get your flappers out and your tuxedos pressed, it's time to ring in 2022 with the Bee's Knees. Gatsby has all the Party favors, surprise pop ups and one massive countdown that will be second to no other in America’s favorite city and world renowned hotel, W San Francisco! Be sure to get your tickets early as this popular event is sure to sell out quickly.

REVEL IN THE ELECTRIC ENERGY

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
“Since what I’m doing is better than anything @kella has planned!!!” - dirt

right there, I lost it lmao

I think this was the year I had a cold and couldn't go to NYE stuff so I got to stay home and play vidya. It was actually the best NYE ever!

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Looks like the three names I'm seeing the most are Venables, Lanning, and Matt Rhule.

OU fans everywhere masturbating at the thought of winning 23-14 every game instead of 48-35. HARD NOSED FOOTBAW

Brick

idk maybe that works if you get a ROCKSTAR oc. but i think a progrum completely trying to shift their identity in CURRENT_YEAR is not gonna end well at all. they have been known for powerhouse offenses for 2 decades in a conference where defense has largely been an afterthought. a guy who goes 7-5/8-4 to rebuild from a CUPBOARD BARE defense with CROOTS is gonna get fired. i think it is dumb as fuck. that said, i hope they do it. can't wait!

hire clausen and spend a lot on a DC.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
idk maybe that works if you get a ROCKSTAR oc. but i think a progrum completely trying to shift their identity in CURRENT_YEAR is not gonna end well at all. they have been known for powerhouse offenses for 2 decades in a conference where defense has largely been an afterthought. a guy who goes 7-5/8-4 to rebuild from a CUPBOARD BARE defense with CROOTS is gonna get fired. i think it is dumb as fuck. that said, i hope they do it. can't wait!

hire clausen and spend a lot on a DC.

Jimmy Clausen?