• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

digs

sun of nothing
how could we forget BITCHovici

the league is just awful mang. i think usc and washington made good hired. we'll see.
I don't have a lot of love for BITCHovici, but he completed the JAEL MARY that year which is one of the best ASU moments in the last 25 years

USC had won 11 of the previous 12 matchups vs ASU before this, and 5 of the last 7 after this. So maybe a pathetic memory, but one of my best ASU football memories of all time!

bruin

Still have nightmares of Mora starting MYLES JACK at RB and ASU with Graham’s wristbands putting up 30+ in the first half and costing the Bruins the South.
Think that was with OSWEILER instead of BITCHovici tho.
HUNDLEY came back, but it wasn’t enough bros. :crying:

bruin

how could we forget BITCHovici

the league is just awful mang. i think usc and washington made good hired. we'll see.

Didn’t Arizona have that big QB from Carson that’s name is escaping me right now and SUMLIN ruined him too?

digs

sun of nothing
Still have nightmares of Mora starting MYLES JACK at RB and ASU with Graham’s wristbands putting up 30+ in the first half and costing the Bruins the South.
Think that was with OSWEILER instead of BITCHovici tho.
HUNDLEY came back, but it wasn’t enough bros. :crying:
BROck OSWEILER or taylor kelly (GOAT besides plummer!)

but I think BROck was all Dennis Erickson era

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
THIS IS AN UPDATE

Orange Bowl tickets have been acquired. Mrs. Goblue cashed about 2000 points from the REGN internal rewards program to purchase two tickets (one for me and one for Teenage Blue - Mrs. Goblue will be our Uber driver) to the Orange Bowl from the program's website. Saved us about $1400 from looking at Ticketmaster, Seatgeek, etc.

Hotel Room: extended
Rental Car: extended
Tickets: Acquired
Flights: not yet changed

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Highlights from the second round's game of the week: 7 seed East Tenn St , down 31-17 with 1:51 left, came all the way back to win 32-31 in regulation.

That ETSU QB's throwing motion is so weird

coogrfan

The thing I liked most was the onside kick. Dude kicked it straight, but somehow got it to take a sideways hop just as two KS players were about to cover it.

bruin

Flipping around before NASHNUL and the CFB awards are on. Just gave award to Lou Holtz for his contributions. Flashbacks of May and RECE late nights. Many memories and they didn’t take themselves seriously cough*cough GALLOWAY.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
DN0rPkkXcAA6dyx.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
yet they haven't killed fumbling out of the endzone being a touchback or roughing the passer negating an interception for years. fucking chumps.
Or teams with no offensive ideas underthrowing go routes just to get a cheap PI call

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nah keep that one. Nothing frustrates me more than dbs who don’t turn their heads around to find the ball. They just panic and run with their hands up. Poor corching I guess. The good ones turn their head. Just watch the eyes of the wr. You can tell when they are tracking the ball.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nah keep that one. Nothing frustrates me more than dbs who don’t turn their heads around to find the ball. They just panic and run with their hands up. Poor corching I guess. The good ones turn their head. Just watch the eyes of the wr. You can tell when they are tracking the ball.

nah you missing the point or not watching enough...there's teams out there that run it as an actual play, like they do pick plays (except pick plays are legal on the 2 yard line because you can block within a yard of the line), purposely because it draws a penalty every time. Even if the ball hits the DB in the back lol

you don't reward an overthrown pass with a PI call, why an underthrown one? this is as bad as 5 yard automatic first down penalties and the fumble through the endzone touchback.