• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee vs purdont in the music city bowl. If that happens, I’ll be there.
I lied. Just checked tickets. Nosebleed are $58 and everything else is 170-250 each. Yeah no thank you. Nashville on December 30 is likely to be anything from 20 degrees to 70 degrees. Too much of a gamble and I’m not paying that much. Nosebleed there is terrible.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I lied. Just checked tickets. Nosebleed are $58 and everything else is 170-250 each. Yeah no thank you. Nashville on December 30 is likely to be anything from 20 degrees to 70 degrees. Too much of a gamble and I’m not paying that much. Nosebleed there is terrible.
Just wait till close to the game when all seats are $20

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
or00mmgl.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

college-football-closeup-of-ucla-qb-mark-harmon-on-the-phone-on-the-picture-id183106008

hqdefault.jpg

fUdtgTl6n2DzY7R53W86zWBzLtCjllM6XZ3FWLXVtQtcwFWHnTM1_gB8oVu1BdC0vBh5eQtTXvYQht6n-8d4d5okfuMS1j0At_bV1qkjESY6jqbtAppMDGDdGzh-tcMotESSGiCx2H83Ar-RSzgMmtNFYfHy1hw

university-of-michigan-qb-brian-griese-1997-ncaa-national-january-14-1998-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

programs.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
so Miami has 2 head coaches right now, Cristobal and Diaz. They were able to fire Diaz and hire Cristobal because their health system earned $400 million in profits during the pandemic. what a nightmare

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

Utes also jumped BYU in the rankings.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Breaking News in things that really don't matter.
Committee gotta make sure the NY6 are all in the Top 12 so it looks like they're doing a good job.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Stuff like this is part of why I believe my prediction about the top 32-40 schools forming their own professional type league for football is going to come to fruition.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Maybe, but my guess is that there are going to be more than 32-40 teams willing to spend a boatload of money to compete at that level. It’s too much revenue to just walk away or get relegated. Look at all the teams waking up this off-season.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I think they will be willing, but can they actually do it? I honestly don't know. Does every school have boosters that will set up and/or bankroll that sort of thing? Maybe I am ignorant as to how much money these schools actually have.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I agree but with the provision that you don't do it via a charity scam. This kind of transaction should be handled by car dealers & land speculators handing out manilla envelopes.

that’s the part I’m unsure about. It’s possible some of this isn’t in line with thur tax exempt purpose but that’s up for thur advisors to answer.. I’m lazy. I just tell people that want to do shit that seems out of line “no that’s not part our tax exempt”’purpose so I don’t have to do anymore free work than I’m already doing for the 501(c)(3) I’m roped into.